Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6401 6402 [6403] 6404 6405 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791316 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96030 on: December 22, 2012, 01:00:53 am »

http://knowyourmeme.com/videos/56296-fifty-shades-of-grey
George Takei reading excepts from 50 shades of grey. Ohh mmyyyyyy.
That explains why I saw that appear in youtube related videos earlier.
Though how its at all related to proxy nexus starcraft games I have no clue.
Takei is one of the sexiest men alive, no question. Seriously though, what's with that? George Takei, Morgan Freeman, and Sean Connery: Sexy in grey.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96031 on: December 22, 2012, 01:56:13 am »

I was talking to my LF today. And she said that she'd had an... Explicit dream about me. o.O I'm happy about this, but it does cause some conflicting emotions as well.
Also, it was a fantastic day and I love you all. Except Cript. He hates me for some reason.
Hey, you're still around! Glad to hear you're not in prison, and also that you have cause to be posting in the happy thread to boot!

So, apparently sometimes my brain is like, "Wait, people like me? o.O" even though I know better. I almost didn't notice this the first two times I read your post. Then I was like:
o.o
^.^
Thanks Barbarossa.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96032 on: December 22, 2012, 01:57:58 am »

* Criptfeind shakes fist at Hanslanda from behind the bushes.

Although seriously, I have no idea where you get this idea what I hate you.

I mean. You're not wrong. But most people I hate are unaware. DID YOU CRACK THE CODE?!?

In case it was not clear, I am joking. I don't hate you.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:00:29 am by Criptfeind »

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96033 on: December 22, 2012, 02:02:50 am »

I was talking to my LF today. And she said that she'd had an... Explicit dream about me. o.O I'm happy about this, but it does cause some conflicting emotions as well.
Also, it was a fantastic day and I love you all. Except Cript. He hates me for some reason.
Hey, you're still around! Glad to hear you're not in prison, and also that you have cause to be posting in the happy thread to boot!

So, apparently sometimes my brain is like, "Wait, people like me? o.O" even though I know better. I almost didn't notice this the first two times I read your post. Then I was like:
o.o
^.^
Thanks Barbarossa.

See? That kind of stuff is why we all hate you.

Seriously though, you're a pretty cool dood.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96034 on: December 22, 2012, 02:12:31 am »

o.o
^.^
Thanks Barbarossa.

Who doesn't afraid of the U.S. court system.  :P

Joking aside, I concur.

And now for something completely different that always cheers me up, Best Korean propaganda cartoons. The U.S. is wolves that fly robot dragons and South Korea is amphibious special-forces mice, apparently.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96035 on: December 22, 2012, 02:15:06 am »

* Criptfeind shakes fist at Hanslanda from behind the bushes.

Although seriously, I have no idea where you get this idea what I hate you.

I mean. You're not wrong. But most people I hate are unaware. DID YOU CRACK THE CODE?!?

In case it was not clear, I am joking. I don't hate you.

I am a hate-detection ninja of unimaginable proportions. Being a communazi panda will do that to you.

But, on a serious-er not it was probably the fact that you said I'm on your 'ignore' list on IRC. :P I'm hypersensitive to offending people, so I notice stuff like that far more than I notice signs people like me. I just figured you didn't like me for whatever reason. I can be abrasive if you aren't aware I'm joking.

Thanks you. You're pretty cool too. Maybe our thermometers are broken. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #96036 on: December 22, 2012, 02:38:03 am »

I don't hate you D:

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96037 on: December 22, 2012, 02:43:43 am »

And now for something completely different that always cheers me up, Best Korean propaganda cartoons. The U.S. is wolves that fly robot dragons and South Korea is amphibious special-forces mice, apparently.
Talk about a propaganda failure. I can't speak for all Americans, but I can accept being portrayed as a giant badass wolf who is constantly on the edge of overtaking Best Korea.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #96038 on: December 22, 2012, 02:50:03 am »

That animation quality is surprisingly good. It's a shame it's being used for stupid propaganda.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96039 on: December 22, 2012, 03:09:51 am »

Happy: Took my pc to girlfriend's apartment for a while the other day. I was using it to test out a hypothesis of mine, to try to get her wireless to work. Once I figured out what was going on and got everything fixed, she urged me to play Rocksmith on her Xbox (I brought it over because she was curious about it.) After about 30 seconds of watching me play a song, I hear a game start on my PC (I had told her that it was no problem if she wanted to play some of my games.) Which game did she fire up, you ask?

I look over and she's playing Skyrim. I have a keeper.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96040 on: December 22, 2012, 03:11:18 am »

I know I don't seem to post here much anymore, definately thinking of changing that. But anyway...

It seems my favorite manga Is gonna get animated. Holy shit I didn't think it would and I'm really excited to see how it's gonna turn out.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96041 on: December 22, 2012, 04:20:10 am »

I watched a good episode of Eureka.

I fucking love that series.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #96042 on: December 22, 2012, 05:05:33 am »

This will never get old.

Go the fuck to sleep.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #96043 on: December 22, 2012, 01:41:28 pm »

Managed to get my hands on Dark Souls Prepare to die. 4 hours in, I'm at soul level 28. This game is a lot easier than I remember it being, but I guess things are coming back to me (or I just learned how to play it XD)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96044 on: December 22, 2012, 02:12:20 pm »

Lets not forget someone giving you advice. Hint hint.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 6401 6402 [6403] 6404 6405 ... 13325