Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6393 6394 [6395] 6396 6397 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795882 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95910 on: December 20, 2012, 05:56:57 pm »

Drunk baking is pretty fun, I will admit.

Drunk brewing is even better. AND it self-perpetuates!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95911 on: December 20, 2012, 06:00:19 pm »

Drunk baking is pretty fun, I will admit.

Drunk brewing is even better. AND it self-perpetuates!

Drunk brewing sounds kinda fatal though.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #95912 on: December 20, 2012, 07:26:26 pm »

So, I got a number from a girl at court the other day. And she texted me today, and is... Responding in kind to my flirting. :3
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95913 on: December 20, 2012, 07:28:13 pm »

So, I got a number from a girl at court the other day. And she texted me today, and is... Responding in kind to my flirting. :3
Fun stuff~

Just hope she doesn't turn out crazy :D well, crazier than you~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #95914 on: December 20, 2012, 07:47:25 pm »

I used tildes once. ONCE.

Then the entire happy thread turned into a giant tilde-fuck fest.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95915 on: December 20, 2012, 07:47:47 pm »

I'm not a weeaboo, actually. I use tildes though because it conveys a playful tone~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95916 on: December 20, 2012, 07:50:21 pm »

That thread and its silly title~
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #95917 on: December 20, 2012, 07:50:54 pm »

QUICK EVERYONE USE SEMICOLONS; IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT THE TILDES.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95918 on: December 20, 2012, 07:51:49 pm »

The Hub is going to start airing Animaniacs episodes starting in January. :D

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #95919 on: December 20, 2012, 07:53:06 pm »

FUCK TILDES;

I'LL NEVER LET TILDES TAKE OVER THE HAPPY THREAD LIKE I DID LAST TIME, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING AGAIN;
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95920 on: December 20, 2012, 07:57:50 pm »

A;H;E;M;.;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #95921 on: December 20, 2012, 07:59:02 pm »

Fun stuff~

Just hope she doesn't turn out crazy :D well, crazier than you~

Well... Unfortunately she was addicted to meth and stuff. And was in some... Bad relationships. So her being crazier than me is quite possible. But I'm hopeful.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95922 on: December 20, 2012, 07:59:18 pm »

~~;~;;;;~~~~;;~;;~~~;~;~;;;;~~~

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95923 on: December 20, 2012, 08:01:16 pm »

QUICK EVERYONE USE SEMICOLONS; IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT THE TILDES.
But people usually; use semicolons wrong~
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #95924 on: December 20, 2012, 08:03:43 pm »

Nobody uses semicolons right; I don't think there is a right way to use them. The god of punctuation is sad; everyone, let's punch him in the face and make him happy.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.
Pages: 1 ... 6393 6394 [6395] 6396 6397 ... 13325