Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6375 6376 [6377] 6378 6379 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779345 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [Ham- Bur- ger~?] The Okuu x Hamburger Steak thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95640 on: December 15, 2012, 10:20:23 pm »

Nightly isn't a firefox specific thing, it just stands for nightly build. it's just a version of any program that gets updated daily with the current progress on it. this has the downside that if somebody cocks something up, you gotta deal with it till they test things the next morning and realize.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95641 on: December 15, 2012, 10:22:10 pm »

Or revert to a prior version. Most of the time there are old versions also available.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95642 on: December 15, 2012, 10:22:39 pm »

Nightly isn't a firefox specific thing, it just stands for nightly build. it's just a version of any program that gets updated daily with the current progress on it. this has the downside that if somebody cocks something up, you gotta deal with it till they test things the next morning and realize.
I can understand that, but they've got their own icon and color scheme going on in the Nightly browser. I don't even call it Firefox anymore :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95643 on: December 15, 2012, 10:25:37 pm »

Literally have not used this since Infiniminer was relevant
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95644 on: December 15, 2012, 10:32:30 pm »

To clarify: The nightly build is the only available version of FF for Windows 8, as development on FFMetro is ongoing/hasn't reached a sufficiently stable state yet, from what I gather. In other words, MS is due for another flipped bird for cocking things up.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #95645 on: December 15, 2012, 10:36:44 pm »

I ran an Only War game for some friends today (WH40K RPG), the pre-made encounter suggest that I send as many enemies against them as there were player characters for their first encounter. I seemed to have skimmed past that part, and decided to send ten against them. The entire party nearly got brutally murdered by a group of ten Orks within the first thirty minutes of the game, I really think I ought to read a bit more carefully next time I use a pre-made adventure.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95646 on: December 15, 2012, 10:44:41 pm »

Best scare-cam LP ever done... Which, admittedly, isn't saying much.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95647 on: December 16, 2012, 12:48:48 am »

To clarify: The nightly build is the only available version of FF for Windows 8, as development on FFMetro is ongoing/hasn't reached a sufficiently stable state yet, from what I gather. In other words, MS is due for another flipped bird for cocking things up.
Is there a reason you have to have a metro version? Because if MS is requiring useful things to be in metro as well, fuck that and their attempts to out-apple Apple.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #95648 on: December 16, 2012, 01:30:35 am »

Well, my best friend had to go home today, but it made me happy to spend most of the week with her.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #95649 on: December 16, 2012, 01:34:07 am »

My Firefox is now absolutely Mega. NoScript, Adblock Plus, Ghostery, Greasemonkey, User Agent Switcher, Firebug, you name it. But the best part: I got an addon that completely removes the need for my bookmarks toolbar. With Speed Dial set as my homepage, I can load thumbnails of my 'bookmarked' sites and click on them to go to places. But better yet, I just found out that ctrl plus the number of the dial will go to that link in the same tab. ctrl+shift+that number will  open it in a new tab. It's so sleek now. I have my Firefox navigation stuff (back, reload, etc), the URL bar, four addon toggles, and a pimped out (via more addons) search bar, and that's it.

Time to get into about:config and change some stuff. Probably have new tabs go right to the speed dial, etc. It'll be great.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #95650 on: December 16, 2012, 02:30:11 am »

Half asleep with over an hour of Lullaby Of A Deserted Hell variations playing. :3
That theme is very quickly becoming my favorite of all the Touhou themes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95651 on: December 16, 2012, 02:58:28 am »

Gonna see the Hobbit tomorrow :D

Here's hoping it's good!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #95652 on: December 16, 2012, 03:03:36 am »

Still playing X-Com, still Classic, Ironman, and pseudo-blind (I watched Jefmajor fail miserably, that's about it). I was angry when I lost a whole squad earlier, but all that is gone now, because...

C-Day has come and gone, and everyone lived to tell the tale. Everyone in X-Com, that is. A decent number of civilians died, and by died I mean they were turned into C-Zombies and had to be dealt with using extreme explosive prejudice.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95653 on: December 16, 2012, 03:25:51 am »

Gonna see the Hobbit tomorrow :D

Here's hoping it's good!

I can attest to its awesomeness.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95654 on: December 16, 2012, 04:34:39 am »

I don't have my actual birthday put in my profile, but....

cake.jpg
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 6375 6376 [6377] 6378 6379 ... 13325