Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6335 6336 [6337] 6338 6339 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826090 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Ham- Bur- ger~?] The Okuu x Hamburger Steak thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95040 on: December 08, 2012, 09:58:05 pm »

Happy end-of-ww1, fellow 50 per-pagers!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95041 on: December 08, 2012, 10:10:42 pm »

Treaty of Versailles, woot woot!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95042 on: December 08, 2012, 10:15:39 pm »

Treaty of Versailles, woot woot!

Why are you happy? Now that we've forced this terrible, economy-wrecking post treaty on post Germany, it's inevitable that post Hitler will be able to gain power through populist rhetoric and appeals to prejudice. Very soon we will see millions of posts destroyed by the horrors of the 1930s and '40s page groups.

Meanwhile, in the Seventh Millennium...

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #95043 on: December 08, 2012, 10:30:48 pm »

... things are fairly chill, really. We've got another thirty-something to go before stuff goes tits up.

... wish I knew where that saying came from, though. Hrm... E: Nothing particularly impressive. Mostly just "flat on your back" with connotations of belly up, ala a dead fish. Might have a war connection, but that's apparently fairly flimsy.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:32:28 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95044 on: December 08, 2012, 10:31:45 pm »

... things are fairly chill, really. We've got another thirty-something to go before stuff goes tits up.

... wish I knew where that saying came from, though. Hrm...

I'm sure it has something to do with birds taking flight due to surprise and confusion, and absolutely nothing else.

3. Run Resize Enable

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #95045 on: December 08, 2012, 10:54:48 pm »

May also be connotations of what a woman is "supposed" (extra quotation marks in here since they looks silly on the word """""""""""""""") to be doing on her back.

Being eaten.

By wolves you pervert. That's a prime example of how things go tits up, being eaten by wolves.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95046 on: December 08, 2012, 11:09:30 pm »

I don't quite recall when I started my new diet, but it was roughly a week and a half ago, and I've already gained 5 points. Better than expected!

~15 to go. Maybe I'll be a healthy weight by the time I see the ladyfriend. I can hope :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #95047 on: December 08, 2012, 11:15:19 pm »

I started my "I'm a starving college student with no food money and high calorie needs diet" a week ago. God I'm hungry. I'm pretty sure I'm already slightly lighter.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95048 on: December 08, 2012, 11:30:54 pm »

I caution you on personal experience. Do that diet too long, and you might end up with migranes from low calorie intake. And actually be a starving college student with no money.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #95049 on: December 08, 2012, 11:33:05 pm »

I caution you on personal experience. Do that diet too long, and you might end up with migranes from low calorie intake. And actually be a starving college student with no money.
It isn't voluntary. I have almost no food money left and am at least 1000 calories short of my base rate every day. Believe me, I'd have full meals if I could. I'm stuck with four dollars of food every day, and I can only spend it at the University facilities, where the food is not cheap.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #95050 on: December 08, 2012, 11:43:35 pm »

It isn't voluntary. I have almost no food money left and am at least 1000 calories short of my base rate every day. Believe me, I'd have full meals if I could. I'm stuck with four dollars of food every day, and I can only spend it at the University facilities, where the food is not cheap.
Do you have a local source of rice and bread? Because that's the way to go. Supplement with poultry, cabbage, potatoes and carrots. It's cheap if you have a readily available source... Otherwise you're starved.
Sad panda :<

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95051 on: December 08, 2012, 11:47:48 pm »

Do you have a local source of rice and bread? Because that's the way to go. Supplement with poultry, cabbage, potatoes and carrots. It's cheap if you have a readily available source... Otherwise you're starved.
Sad panda :<
It sounds like MSH has money in the sense of a limited-funds meal plan.

3. Run Resize Enable

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #95052 on: December 08, 2012, 11:49:13 pm »

Yes, a plan but with twenty dollars left. It's this or spend exam week in total starvation.
No Gods, No Masters.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #95053 on: December 08, 2012, 11:51:32 pm »

Milk and potatoes.

Seriously. They are a complete diet.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #95054 on: December 08, 2012, 11:55:03 pm »

Milk and potatoes.

Seriously. They are a complete diet.
Well, getting your complete diet from the university would cost 9$ a day, for one meal. They're like the Mafia.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 6335 6336 [6337] 6338 6339 ... 13326