Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6250 6251 [6252] 6253 6254 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756224 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #93765 on: November 15, 2012, 07:35:50 pm »

Heh.

It keeps going, and it keeps stumbling into its own problems. I like where its going if it continues this streak.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93766 on: November 15, 2012, 07:47:34 pm »

Got new glasses. Also got eggnog.
Fucking love eggnog.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #93767 on: November 15, 2012, 07:49:21 pm »

Its eggnog season already? But we haven't even gotten to Thanksgiving yet!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93768 on: November 15, 2012, 07:56:38 pm »

Not questioning it, mainly because this means I have a bigger window of opportunity to get some eggnog.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #93769 on: November 15, 2012, 08:44:40 pm »

I got a tumblr

EDIT: OH MY GOD WINMERGE CAN BE USED TO COMPARE FOLDERS ;_;
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:12:43 pm by Putnam »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93770 on: November 15, 2012, 09:50:14 pm »

My wife was NOT killed by a fiery or explosion, nor did she succumb to a brain hemorrhage. Wooh!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #93771 on: November 15, 2012, 09:52:38 pm »

Also Woo:
For interesting or non, Crash Course: Literature started! And it has this at the end of the intro, which is nifty if silly.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93772 on: November 15, 2012, 10:24:59 pm »

But my life is more or less fucked, to the point I don't care at all putting it in the sad thread.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93773 on: November 15, 2012, 10:28:27 pm »

Oh man, I love Crash Course! And Literature! And now I can get them both at the same time? Woohoo!

In other happy news, my Youtubing has apparently attracted the attention of a handful of up-and-coming Indie Developers. It's pretty spiffing to be offered free copies of their new and soon-to-be-released games, in exchange for demoing them for all the witty and attractive people of the internet.

Got to admit, I feel pretty cool right now. B )

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93774 on: November 15, 2012, 10:30:59 pm »

Oh man, I love Crash Course! And Literature! And now I can get them both at the same time? Woohoo!

In other happy news, my Youtubing has apparently attracted the attention of a handful of up-and-coming Indie Developers. It's pretty spiffing to be offered free copies of their new and soon-to-be-released games, in exchange for demoing them for all the witty and attractive people of the internet.

Solifuge, you know who's got two thumbs and is jealous?

Everyone with two thumbs.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #93775 on: November 15, 2012, 10:59:17 pm »

I just spent 15 minutes playing a well-groomed minotaur of a punch-wizard, arguing with a book over the ethical implications of stepping through a door and its appropriate position on a librarian's list of priorities. High int, low cha = WHY CAN'T ANYONE TELL I'M IN THE RIGHT HERE, MAYBE IF I KEEP ARGUING
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93776 on: November 15, 2012, 11:02:40 pm »

Also Woo:
For interesting or non, Crash Course: Literature started!

Fuckin' sweet, more Crash Course.  This time about books I'm supposed to read and never will, awesome.

I'll be sure to remember you when I finally make one of those games I'm making.  I've got a reeeaaally good one lined up this time.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93777 on: November 15, 2012, 11:03:29 pm »

Solifuge, you know who's got two thumbs and is jealous?

Everyone with two thumbs.

Just did a little happy mambo in the kitchen, while having some Earl Grey and ice cream to celebrate.

...and this just after the Youtube pulled in its first $100! ~Weeeeeeee!

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #93778 on: November 15, 2012, 11:04:05 pm »

I just spent 15 minutes playing a well-groomed minotaur of a punch-wizard, arguing with a book over the ethical implications of stepping through a door and its appropriate position on a librarian's list of priorities. High int, low cha = WHY CAN'T ANYONE TELL I'M IN THE RIGHT HERE, MAYBE IF I KEEP ARGUING

If I ever write an autobiography, I'm going to call it "High Int, Low Cha".

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93779 on: November 15, 2012, 11:05:03 pm »

...and this just after the Youtube pulled in its first $100! ~Weeeeeeee!

I was going to ask if you had any plans for monetization. Congratulations.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 ... 6250 6251 [6252] 6253 6254 ... 13325