Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6234 6235 [6236] 6237 6238 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15749396 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #93525 on: November 12, 2012, 12:32:05 am »

If you use an account imgur tends to delete your images after a certain point.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93526 on: November 12, 2012, 12:34:26 am »

I have lost one image on imgur. One of the pictures in my old avatar rotation (that was like 8-9 long) stopped showing up one day. Fixed it easily by reuploading it. Never had that problem before or since.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93527 on: November 12, 2012, 01:39:13 am »

I'm going to be honest with you here, I don't think it matters if you reuse names here, I don't think any of us are going to be able to keep them all apart anyway. It's nothing personal, it's just that it's rather hard to see the nicknames for all the trees. </badpun> :p

Oh, but it matters to me, because I remember.
Fair enough I know what that feels like (it was incidentally just an excuse to crack a cheesy tree pun though (though let's not derail the thread into tree puns... again)).

Anyway, Cypress came round to play card games.  Yay <3  I dunno if he likes me or not, but at least I get to play games.
Yay for games :3. Anyway, since I'm not sure when exactly you'll be wandering off for your adventures in the great wide world (honestly, these days you're sort of like that much beloved relative in Victorian fiction who goes off on adventures for rare orchids or such in the Amazon, or hunting jaguars, or sometimes a little Egyptian tomb robbing (because you happened to somehow be in the area despite it being in completely the wrong direction)), let me just take a second to wish you well with all your endeavours (and yes, especially those involving this Cypress character).

I'm off to bed now.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #93528 on: November 12, 2012, 02:21:46 am »

I was talking more about RedKing's avatar, because I seem to recall him mentioning that he uses imgur. Eh, might just be temporary weirdness. :|
Didn't his avatar disappear at the same time all the others, including mine, disappeared?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 02:26:56 am by Dutchling »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #93529 on: November 12, 2012, 02:50:37 am »

Yeah, as far as I know, one of the image-hosting sites is having chronic problems lately. Img.ie, I think?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #93530 on: November 12, 2012, 03:16:32 am »

img.ie, yes, which is also tnypic.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #93531 on: November 12, 2012, 03:30:23 am »

My avatar occasionally pops back up in the wee hours of the morning, so I'm assuming it'll be back eventually.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93532 on: November 12, 2012, 05:37:23 am »

Here.

Also, visited family yesterday and today, including my cat. :) It was nice.
My mother bought me a couple of pairs of jeans and a cheap MP3 player, which is excellent, since the headphone jack on my phone is broken. :D Hooray for portable music!

And since most of my CD collection is at my new place, I ended up spending almost the entire trip back here listening to some jazz compilation I happened to find at my old house. It was good fun.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #93533 on: November 12, 2012, 06:40:44 am »

I'm happy because I got BOTF running smoothly on large battles.

Which means that I'm starting yet another LP! :D

Hopefully it will be as fun as previous ones :3
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #93534 on: November 12, 2012, 09:43:55 am »

After feeling mostly asleep for about three minutes this morning, the pain in my wrist from the last couple days is mostly gone! I think it's a good thing, though my grip feels a bit weaker than normal and I'm getting odd muted popping noises from it when I move it in particular ways, but... well, whatever. Hurt's gone, huzzah!

Maybe huzzah. There's always that possibility this is one of those cases that the pain going away is a bad sign, but other than the very minor grip strength reduction and maybe very slightly reduced range of motion I'm not seeing anything odd. Hopefully it sticks~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93535 on: November 12, 2012, 09:59:42 am »

Oh thank god my internet tricked over. I went on a bit of a download binge yesterday because I had some bandwidth left, then when 12 came I was expecting to be able to enjoy decent speed again. When it was still slow I started to worry!
Still, 1:30 and BAM I can do stuff again.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #93536 on: November 12, 2012, 10:02:28 am »

I... do not understand your internet, Max D:
SigFlags!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93537 on: November 12, 2012, 10:05:01 am »

I have a certain bandwidth per month for a fixed price that I can download. If I go over the limit, the internet slows down to dial up speed (But on the plus side it doesn't cost any more). If I am paying the fixed price, might as well get my moneys worth and hit the limit for each month.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #93538 on: November 12, 2012, 10:06:19 am »

That's remarkably nice as they go. Most limited bandwidth plans are like "Oh? You went a kilobit over your data allowance? Well, I hope you weren't planning on eating anything this month"
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93539 on: November 12, 2012, 10:09:39 am »

That is standard for Australian internet.
Our ISPs use the same servers and software as anybody else, but we have a small population next to the US or Europe, so the servers never come close to capacity. As such they can easily give us a lot of bandwidth.
The down side is that because most things are hosted over seas, it tends to be a little slower.
Pages: 1 ... 6234 6235 [6236] 6237 6238 ... 13325