Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6195 6196 [6197] 6198 6199 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763749 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #92940 on: November 02, 2012, 08:16:26 am »

Went to see Skyfall today. Good movie. Ate quite a bit of popcorn too.
Only bad part was two incredibly ignorant derps that left their phone on and talked out loud. Fuck them.
Ah, the average douche in their natural habitat. Buying tickets to a movie in order to talk to their facebook friends.
Where are those days where one could be forced out of the theatre for doing so?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92941 on: November 02, 2012, 08:24:16 am »

Only bad part was two incredibly ignorant derps that left their phone on and talked out loud. Fuck them.

KILL

Oh wait, I'm sorry, this is the happy thread? My bad, silly me. :P
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:26:30 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92942 on: November 02, 2012, 08:34:52 am »

Next time you go to the movies, bring a clipboard, a pen, a flashlight and some sheets of paper with the words "You, sir, are a douche. Signed:" once on every sheet. When somebody starts being a douche, take one of the papers, put it on the clipboard with the flashlight and pen, and have the clipboard go around for everyone to sign.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #92943 on: November 02, 2012, 08:43:47 am »

There were only like, 10 people there tough. It was noon, but seriously, i did not expect such a low amount of people on a Bond movie that was just released.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #92944 on: November 02, 2012, 09:33:48 am »

Spoiler: iWAR (click to show/hide)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92945 on: November 02, 2012, 09:37:16 am »

Oh man I had one of those once.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92946 on: November 02, 2012, 11:27:10 am »

Them nokia phones, man. They're made out of recycled Game boys or something to be that tough.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92947 on: November 02, 2012, 11:33:20 am »

My wife and I had the same Nokias for about seven years. Hers had been dropped into a glass of orange juice, fished out of a toilet, and run through the washing machine THREE times. By the end, the faceplate was held on by a rubber band. The thing still worked like a boss. Only reason we ditched it is that my son utterly destroyed mine by using it as a hammer and cracking the LCD matrix.

But then, you have to make them that tough when their users are liable to be herding reindeer in -40 blizzards.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92948 on: November 02, 2012, 11:38:28 am »

What the hell was he hammering it against, and why do you let your son near such things?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #92949 on: November 02, 2012, 11:45:29 am »

Me too. Damn thing was utterly invincible. I TRIED, and it resisted my futile efforts with a laugh, fell and terrible, every time. Plus, the battery lasted for a week or so, instead of the max three days with 'more advanced' phones.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92950 on: November 02, 2012, 11:47:29 am »

What the hell was he hammering it against, and why do you let your son near such things?
The wall. He was one year old, I figured with the keylock on, he couldn't do any damage. I grossly underestimated the power of a toddler.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92951 on: November 02, 2012, 11:49:22 am »

Me too. Damn thing was utterly invincible. I TRIED, and it resisted my futile efforts with a laugh, fell and terrible, every time. Plus, the battery lasted for a week or so, instead of the max three days with 'more advanced' phones.
The only other phone I had that surpassed that one was... a Yendo. A motherfucking Yendo. Enjoy your post-apocalyptic wasteland, the planet is now populated by the most retarded yet most difficult to get rid of phone ever.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92952 on: November 02, 2012, 11:51:43 am »

So, the hurricane has come and gone. I don't know why all the politicians are claiming my area was one of the hardest hit. Power was only out for a day, about 2:30AM to 9:00PM, almost no damage to our house, only one tree down across the street, and the yard was not only not flooded, but barely even wet.

Of course, I only looked down the street left of my house, I haven't looked right.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92953 on: November 02, 2012, 11:56:28 am »

So I just finished the first draft of this PDF document and later tonight I'm going to own so hard at laser tag.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #92954 on: November 02, 2012, 11:58:51 am »

Samsung and LG used to make those cockroach-like phone efore the age of the smartphone.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 6195 6196 [6197] 6198 6199 ... 13325