Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6157 6158 [6159] 6160 6161 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799038 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #92370 on: October 25, 2012, 10:38:31 pm »

Hey
hey guys
the quote pyramid tsunami
it stopped
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92371 on: October 25, 2012, 10:42:14 pm »

mmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
installing windows on new computer right now. its baaaaaaad 3.7hgh i7, 16gigs of ddr3 16000, half a terrabye of ssd at 580mbps and up to 90000 iops per second.

i have the wierdest boner right now.   :D

its enough to ?make up for my terrible day tat work
Windows 7, not 8, right?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #92372 on: October 25, 2012, 10:47:17 pm »

Hey
hey guys
it stopped

... You are in the wrong place, I suspect. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92373 on: October 25, 2012, 10:49:35 pm »

Hey
hey guys
it stopped

... You are in the wrong place, I suspect. :P
No, the quote pyramid tsunai for YOU ALWAYS ROLL 5. It stopped.
Sig! Onol

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #92374 on: October 25, 2012, 10:57:59 pm »

what are you talking about? noone willingly installs windows 8.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92375 on: October 25, 2012, 10:59:34 pm »

In Soviet Russia, Windows 8 is standard on all glorious computermachines of the people.

Defying expectations about stupid memes, hey-o.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #92376 on: October 25, 2012, 11:18:47 pm »

There are new Furbies out, apparently. This has given me an idea.

There should be a line of Furbies that have an upper bound on happiness, but no functional lower bound on it. In other words, you could take care of your Furby, and it would act healthy and happy. Or, you could lock it in a dark box, give it its Furby food through a hole in said box, and take it out of the box just to beat it on its head at a random time every day. It would quickly start whimpering, then scream obscenities and muffled pleas for Uncle Furby not to touch it at random, especially in the middle of the night. After a while, it would develop one of a number of preprogrammed psychological disorders; the owner can plug the Furby into the computer for a psychological readout, and nurse it back to health by being calm, kind and predictable, although the Furby will still act irrationally for several weeks and would, depending on disorder, have to be kept away from high ledges or other Furbies (which it might try to abuse or otherwise act inappropriately towards; a hard choice as some disorders might be sped up with socialization of the Furby!). Furbies which were sufficiently fucked up for a long enough period of time can only become functional again up to a point, and all have a possibility, no matter how small, of relapsing and screaming or trying to self-harm.

A perfect gift for the child who has a tendency to forget toys!

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #92377 on: October 25, 2012, 11:24:13 pm »

There should be a line of Furbies that have an upper bound on happiness, but no functional lower bound on it. In other words, you could take care of your Furby, and it would act healthy and happy. Or, you could lock it in a dark box, give it its Furby food through a hole in said box, and take it out of the box just to beat it on its head at a random time every day. It would quickly start whimpering, then scream obscenities and muffled pleas for Uncle Furby not to touch it at random, especially in the middle of the night. After a while, it would develop one of a number of preprogrammed psychological disorders; the owner can plug the Furby into the computer for a psychological readout, and nurse it back to health by being calm, kind and predictable, although the Furby will still act irrationally for several weeks and would, depending on disorder, have to be kept away from high ledges or other Furbies (which it might try to abuse or otherwise act inappropriately towards; a hard choice as some disorders might be sped up with socialization of the Furby!). Furbies which were sufficiently fucked up for a long enough period of time can only become functional again up to a point, and all have a possibility, no matter how small, of relapsing and screaming or trying to self-harm.

I always felt bad when not playing with a toy. Stuff like that STILL makes me feel bad.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92378 on: October 25, 2012, 11:25:19 pm »

I always felt bad when not playing with a toy. Stuff like that STILL makes me feel bad.
Now you'll feel worse!

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92379 on: October 25, 2012, 11:25:53 pm »

Now you'll feel worse!
This is a perfect idea.
Sig! Onol

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92380 on: October 25, 2012, 11:26:10 pm »

That's fucked up. And yet entirely appropriate considering the forum.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #92381 on: October 25, 2012, 11:27:42 pm »

New furby: And now you, too, can experience the Schadenfreude of giving one to your children, just as your parents did to you! Traumatize your children for life today! Just $59.99!

I mean, really, the horror stories from those of our generation are great. Like a furby falling off a shelf, a decade after its batteries were removed, and suddenly opening its eyes and saying 'feed me' in a creepy voice (due to it being pretty much out of power).
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 11:29:38 pm by alway »

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92382 on: October 25, 2012, 11:28:27 pm »

It would be even more realistic if, just like with people, there were a few Furbies in every hundred or thousand manufactured that developed psychological disorders no matter how you took care of them. You never know what you'll get!

Hell, you could make even more money off the line by selling accessories like Furby lithium and Furby Prozac.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 11:42:33 pm by dhokarena56 »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #92383 on: October 25, 2012, 11:42:00 pm »

Someone needs to crack the things and make it happen.

It would be even more realistic if, just like with people, there were a few Furbies in every hundred or thousand manufactured that developed psychological disorders no matter how you took care of them. You never know what you'll get!
Oh, god. Counterfeit Furbies dropped onto store shelves.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92384 on: October 25, 2012, 11:50:42 pm »

I would have a shelf full of Furbies if they did that. What a beautifully horrible idea.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 6157 6158 [6159] 6160 6161 ... 13325