Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6150 6151 [6152] 6153 6154 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799746 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: [Pyon] Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #92265 on: October 24, 2012, 03:04:35 am »

Dwarves don't use bagpipes, though.
They do use more "efficient" solutions to their bizarre cat-related needs, however.

Plus, Bundle o Cats is such a dwarven instrument. Maybe once instruments are more thoroughly implemented.

Nor do they tie cats together.
Lies. From pathfinding reduction to ease of butchery, clustering cats is a longstanding goal amongst many demented overseers.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #92266 on: October 24, 2012, 03:11:18 am »

That's insanity, IO. Dwarves explicitly use the least effective and practical means available to accomplish even the simplest of tasks.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #92267 on: October 24, 2012, 03:12:12 am »

Plus, Bundle o Cats is such a dwarven instrument. Maybe once instruments are more thoroughly implemented.
Cat leather bagpipes of highest craftdwarfship, eh? I guess in that case it'd be adorned with sewn images of golf clubs, hum...

Or maybe just bedecked with golf clubs. That'd be amusing, thinking on it. I wonder how well bagpipes would function with a nine-iron hanging off 'em.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92268 on: October 24, 2012, 03:13:23 am »

Lies. From pathfinding reduction to ease of butchery, clustering cats is a longstanding goal amongst many demented overseers.
I think that's less tying them together and more putting them in a state up superimposition where they both exist and don't exist at the same time. In the same place.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #92269 on: October 24, 2012, 03:14:49 am »

The spinning dorf strikes the physics in the head, crushing the skull and devouring the brain!
The physics has been struck down.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92270 on: October 24, 2012, 03:23:24 am »

That's insanity, IO. Dwarves explicitly use the least effective and practical means available to accomplish even the simplest of tasks.
They're very efficient and effective about their inefficiency and ineffectiveness, though. How to butcher a cow? Lead it up forty flights of steps and hurl it off a bridge, you'll get more bones that way!

I think that's less tying them together and more putting them in a state up superimposition where they both exist and don't exist at the same time. In the same place.
A quantum catball sounds disturbingly likely, actually.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92271 on: October 24, 2012, 04:18:18 am »

I GOT INTO CANADA WORLD YOUTH! WHOOOOO!!!! IM GOING TO INDONESIA!!!!!
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92272 on: October 24, 2012, 04:52:57 am »

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92274 on: October 24, 2012, 12:53:31 pm »

That's Halloween sorted then :)
Those are pretty cool, but I checked their section on flag suits, and it's National Stereotyping FTW.

Although, WTH is Wales doing? England has a sword, Ireland is boxing, Scotland appears to be yelling "FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOM!!!!", and Wales is....a short guy pointing at something.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92275 on: October 24, 2012, 12:58:20 pm »

TBH I don't think anybody knows what those Welshmen are doing. Other than killing Aliums, that is.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92276 on: October 24, 2012, 01:03:00 pm »

Those are pretty cool, but I checked their section on flag suits, and it's National Stereotyping FTW.

Although, WTH is Wales doing? England has a sword, Ireland is boxing, Scotland appears to be yelling "FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOM!!!!", and Wales is....a short guy pointing at something.

You know how Russia is just bears on unicycles? Over here we are all just short guys pointing at stuff. Seriously.

Actually, the guy in the suit is doing the traditional Taff greeting of Thumb up, "Alright Butt? Safe as Fuck!"

I love Goldie Lookin Chain. Its like my youth in comedy rap music.
This is a blank sig.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #92277 on: October 24, 2012, 01:08:44 pm »

Being a student is awesome! I get 650 Euros a month, and I only have to pay back 150 of that, in fifteen years or so.
money money money...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #92278 on: October 24, 2012, 01:10:34 pm »

The UK is no doubt drunkenly singing about football...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #92279 on: October 24, 2012, 01:18:32 pm »

The UK is no doubt drunkenly singing about football...
While preparing to get their arses whooped by Belgium.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6150 6151 [6152] 6153 6154 ... 13325