Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6116 6117 [6118] 6119 6120 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799966 times)

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #91755 on: October 18, 2012, 12:19:23 am »

I won't.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #91756 on: October 18, 2012, 12:20:07 am »

Then you kill him first, and take his position.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91757 on: October 18, 2012, 12:20:57 am »

Take his position... as an imaginary friend?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #91758 on: October 18, 2012, 12:22:36 am »

Take his position... as an imaginary friend?

Yes.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91759 on: October 18, 2012, 12:22:48 am »

Okay.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #91760 on: October 18, 2012, 12:30:35 am »

How many nights in a row is it ok to get drink alone?
Depends on why you're drinking.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91761 on: October 18, 2012, 12:48:29 am »

My beard is all trimmed up now; all it needs to do now is grow out a little more. That means I am a haircut and a dye job away from completing my Tony Stark costume for Halloween. Pictures will come in the morning, when I can get a decent shot without massive amounts of glare from fluorescent lights. The line for swooning over me will open shortly afterwards.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91762 on: October 18, 2012, 12:49:41 am »

My beard is all trimmed up now; all it needs to do now is grow out a little more. That means I am a haircut and a dye job away from completing my Tony Stark costume for Halloween. Pictures will come in the morning, when I can get a decent shot without massive amounts of glare from fluorescent lights. The line for swooning over me will open shortly afterwards.

Tony Stark?

I'd hit it.
>.>
<.<
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91763 on: October 18, 2012, 12:53:25 am »

Meh. Tony Stark isn't nerdy and/or awkward enough.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91764 on: October 18, 2012, 12:54:26 am »

But Robert Downey Jr. Your argument is invalid.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91765 on: October 18, 2012, 01:03:45 am »

Meh. Tony Stark isn't nerdy and/or awkward enough.

Have you even watched Iron Man, Iron Man 2, and Avengers? He's definitely nerdy enough. Maybe not awkward, but I'm naturally awkward, so that should fix it.

Tony Stark?

I'd hit it.
>.>
<.<

I get that more from males than females. If it worked the other way, I'd be golden.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91766 on: October 18, 2012, 01:06:04 am »

I've seen Iron Man 1. Eh, he's okay; I'd consider it, at least after the CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS, and not the asshole he was before.

Stereotypical rugged manliness isn't my thing.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91767 on: October 18, 2012, 01:10:00 am »

I've seen Iron Man 1. Eh, he's okay; I'd consider it, at least after the CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS, and not the asshole he was before.

Stereotypical rugged manliness isn't my thing.

Tony Stark is not really a stereotypical rugged man. Especially not in Avengers. He's still an ass, but a more entertaining kind of ass. He's a smartass. He gets better, though.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #91768 on: October 18, 2012, 01:26:11 am »

But Robert Downey Jr. When I take certain shots of some scenes in the movie Iron Man and shuffle them up with shots from events he's been at, I can't tell the difference.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91769 on: October 18, 2012, 01:31:36 am »

But Robert Downey Jr. When I take certain shots of some scenes in the movie Iron Man and shuffle them up with shots from events he's been at, I can't tell the difference.

Yeah, he's a pretty cool dude that can rock a pretty sweet goatee. The cool thing is, so can I.
Pages: 1 ... 6116 6117 [6118] 6119 6120 ... 13325