Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6106 6107 [6108] 6109 6110 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15796653 times)

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #91605 on: October 15, 2012, 08:07:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, that's nice. Now stuff that unity up your ass and screw your adware.  ;)

Fun fact: Unity won't run on any Linux distribution. That's irony, folks.

I thought there was a branch of unity for Linux, wait, are we talking about the web player named Unity, or the desktop environment thing?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91606 on: October 15, 2012, 08:09:45 pm »

So. I finally around to burying my guinea pig. It was actually kind of a serene experience. Digging the whole, placing the shoebox in gently, then filling in the hole again. Then finding stones to place over the dirt. Kind of made me feel at piece for some reason.
* kaijyuu huggles

Losing pets sucks :(
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91607 on: October 15, 2012, 08:12:45 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, that's nice. Now stuff that unity up your ass and screw your adware.  ;)

Fun fact: Unity won't run on any Linux distribution. That's irony, folks.

I thought there was a branch of unity for Linux, wait, are we talking about the web player named Unity, or the desktop environment thing?
Theres a Linux Unity (Ubuntu silliness akin to Win8), Linux Unity (the game engine, port coming maybe with 4.0 if I remember mentions of that correctly?), and Unity (the thing that currently doesn't work on Linux that has games like AI War, or browser-based games like City of Steam).
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91608 on: October 15, 2012, 08:18:16 pm »

Got an idea. While reminiscing about LoLD (Well, most of it. Some of the stuff I posted in there was rather embarrassing, to be honest), and the whole 'Lost and Found of the Multiverse' thing that got mentioned a few times (I can't remember whether that was before or after it migrated to its own forum, though) gave me an idea for an RP, set in an actual multiversal lost and found (of sorts). Entire planets made of mismatched socks, galaxies of trinkets, nebulae of hats. And various less insane stuff. Like Atlantis. It shall be glorious if I can ever finish up the intro text.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91609 on: October 15, 2012, 08:21:00 pm »

LoLD is still #4 in highest posts, how long has it been since it vanished out int the internet now?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91610 on: October 15, 2012, 08:22:30 pm »

Over a year. It died out during the summer, to be honest.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #91611 on: October 15, 2012, 08:23:50 pm »

"What do you do, what do you do!?
You've got the golden runs in your shoe!"

In incomplete ditty/limerick. In which the goose that lays the golden eggs gets dysentery. Can't really tell if the thought fits better in happy or wtf, but I'm more amused than anything, so...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91612 on: October 15, 2012, 08:24:20 pm »

Theres a Linux Unity (Ubuntu silliness akin to Win8), Linux Unity (the game engine, port coming maybe with 4.0 if I remember mentions of that correctly?), and Unity (the thing that currently doesn't work on Linux that has games like AI War, or browser-based games like City of Steam).

er, is the last one the game engine one? or something completely different.  because the ones I know is the game engine and the linux desktop thing one.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91613 on: October 15, 2012, 08:26:56 pm »

The last one is the same as the second one, I just thought the two were worth mentioning seperately for now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91614 on: October 15, 2012, 09:12:53 pm »

I was referring to the Unity Web Player, the thing that claims it will overtake Flash as the most-used multimedia web solution. Its developers also say that they have no intention of porting it to Linux.

There's some serious cognitive dissonance there. Guess what OS the majority of web servers run.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #91615 on: October 15, 2012, 10:48:23 pm »

I managed to win a war in EU3 against a nation that wasn't a one-province wonder!

I only barely scraped by, and I had castille helping me out (read: murderating every moraccan on the continent so I could seige their forts with ease), but I managed to win with a 33% warscore and got a province out of it!

I feel like I got ripped off.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91616 on: October 15, 2012, 11:58:33 pm »

Do you build a larger army than your force-limits and keep them under-funded when not at war?

The former is not needed but recommended, but the LATTER is, because you definitely don't want to waste money on troop morale when you don't need it!

Just keep 'em away from any borders so they have a chance to re-charge if you get declared war on and you'll be fine. You WILL need to manually re-fund them, though. It's not automatic.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91617 on: October 16, 2012, 03:54:53 am »

It took me a lot of confusing staring to get this one. Also requires seeing the movie/reading the book.

Then I lol'd because that's brilliant and hilarious.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91618 on: October 16, 2012, 03:57:32 am »

Well they did know the place in and out, and I guess if they did check it during the two and something years they all were there, then it surely wouldn't be to spy on their younger brother.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91619 on: October 16, 2012, 04:26:40 am »

I'd still figure they'd check on him eventually. Surely the people moving part was at least as interesting and valuable as seeing all the architecture and such.

Then again, I guess they do come from a pretty massive family, so maybe another little brother really wasn't ever worth looking at.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 6106 6107 [6108] 6109 6110 ... 13325