Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6071 6072 [6073] 6074 6075 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793584 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #91080 on: October 09, 2012, 02:49:19 pm »

Heh. Makes me wonder what kind of numbers they'd get from free roam dogs.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #91081 on: October 09, 2012, 02:54:36 pm »

Yeah, we used to have a problem with feral dogs around the dairy farms when I was a kid. It retrospect, I suppose it was kinda weird that I'd go over to visit a friend on her grandmother's farm, and help her do chores. The main one involving saddling up on horseback or on go-kart, with a .22 rifle, to go patrolling for packs of feral dogs, thanks to the newly built yuppie housing developments and all the people who had abandoned their dogs after moving down here. Mind you, this was in elementary school:-\

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91082 on: October 09, 2012, 02:59:47 pm »

That sounds like a scene out of a post-apocalypse story.

That reminds me of when me and my friends used to go down to the swamp, the local midden heap where the folks in my area dumped their junk, and build shelters and crude tools out of broken chairs, buckets, fence wiring, aluminum siding, and vines.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #91083 on: October 09, 2012, 03:00:46 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's the most badass chore I've ever heard of.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91084 on: October 09, 2012, 03:16:16 pm »

Just found an awesome channel that teaches you how to make food.

I never knew that I was serving watermelon so wrong, nor that you can make cheeseburgers so easily.

He even has a way to end world hunger.
I honestly never knew about this guy, but it's kind of scary how harsh he is with that food. Maybe it's just all the SQUISHYSQUIRTYMUSHY sounds that it creates when he's manhandling the inside of a watermelon like a violent deranged Gallagher, it's just a little unnerving.
The brutality is a sign of confidence, it doesn't matter if food is properly cooked so long as you're confident...
Well, it might matter if it's meat, so there is that. But what's a little food poisoning, right?
A national emergency that will give our province a bad image for at least six months, giving me time to plan my getaway.

Those steak-needlers don't contaminate themselves, you know!
My wooden badge was delicious.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #91085 on: October 09, 2012, 03:21:54 pm »

The most recent Oatmeal.

It's like an xkcd what-if, only with more bloodthirsty cats. (Actually, I'm wondering if someone will submit this question as a future what-if...)
That dovetails nicely with the end of today's what if.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91086 on: October 09, 2012, 03:43:40 pm »

While in elementary school, RedKing would ride around on a go-cart with a .22, helping to thin the packs of feral dogs.

That sounds like an excellent nonsexual B12 fanfiction.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91087 on: October 09, 2012, 03:50:10 pm »

While in elementary school, RedKing would ride around on a go-cart with a .22, helping to thin the packs of feral dogs.

That sounds like an excellent nonsexual B12 fanfiction.
Can we at least have a romance subplot?

"Flying dice sat in the back seat, shivering from the cold."
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91088 on: October 09, 2012, 03:59:22 pm »

But man against nature stories are booooorrrrriiiinnnng.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91089 on: October 09, 2012, 04:02:10 pm »

NEVER

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91090 on: October 09, 2012, 04:02:48 pm »

But man against nature stories are booooorrrrriiiinnnng.

Not really.

Of Mice and Men, now that was boring.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #91091 on: October 09, 2012, 04:04:22 pm »

Gentlemen, gentlemen. Compromise. UST without full blown romance. Played well, it is hilarious and doesn't interfere with the good stuff. Though maybe a bit odd considering the age bracket.

So. Maybe not go there. Thinking on it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91092 on: October 09, 2012, 04:05:18 pm »

Technically, it's "unresolved".

If it's going on for too long it becomes "Long Unresolved Sexual Tension".

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91093 on: October 09, 2012, 04:05:55 pm »

Gentlemen, gentlemen. Compromise. UST without full blown romance. Played well, it is hilarious and doesn't interfere with the good stuff. Though maybe a bit odd considering the age bracket.

So. Maybe not go there. Thinking on it.

No. Include a surreal subplot about the romance between the go-kart and the .22.

Just. Because. We. Can.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91094 on: October 09, 2012, 04:06:46 pm »

Meh. We can retcon FD's age to be roughly in line with RedKing's. Then we avoid any creepiness.
Pages: 1 ... 6071 6072 [6073] 6074 6075 ... 13325