Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6051 6052 [6053] 6054 6055 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745150 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90780 on: October 05, 2012, 06:19:26 pm »

I would have. If my mom hadn't gone to bed right before my stepdad got home. >_<

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90781 on: October 05, 2012, 06:23:18 pm »

Aww :(

Always tomorrow.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #90782 on: October 05, 2012, 06:34:42 pm »

Nerdiest nerd joke to ever nerd the nerd.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90783 on: October 05, 2012, 06:38:24 pm »

That's great!

Enforces the idea of cell division with delicious donuts.

I'd definitely have remembered the names of the division process better with those illustrations. lol

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90784 on: October 05, 2012, 06:40:50 pm »

The daughter donuts should each be half the size of the original.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #90785 on: October 05, 2012, 06:45:05 pm »

I would have. If my mom hadn't gone to bed right before my stepdad got home. >_<
I hate it when that happens D:  A few times I've been totally in the mood to come out my parents, then they totally buzz kill the mood with conservative radio or my mom gets into a bad mood out of nowhere :X

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #90786 on: October 05, 2012, 06:59:28 pm »

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=MIZ003&warncounty=MIC061&firewxzone=MIZ003&local_place1=&product1=Winter+Weather+Advisory
Snow shall indeed begin this night.
On the downside, there was a fire (or a gas leak; there was one week ago) and so we greet the winter weather advisory outside.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #90787 on: October 05, 2012, 07:13:44 pm »

Cat on lap. TV on. Laptop. Might write a tad.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #90788 on: October 05, 2012, 09:48:25 pm »

You guys want hot?

Hot is when parked cars sink into the road.

Hot is when you turn on a cold shower, and the water comes out hot.

Humid is when you take a bottle of water out of the fridge and put it on a table, and you end up with water dripping off the side of the table within minutes.

Humid is when the air conditional can't handle the outflow of water and starts dripping back into the room.

All this has happened to me, and I love it.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #90789 on: October 05, 2012, 10:15:09 pm »

Is it weird if I pet my cat with my face?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90790 on: October 05, 2012, 10:16:05 pm »

No.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #90791 on: October 05, 2012, 10:18:40 pm »

All this weather stuff, aiee. Yeah, I'm a floridian that wishes I lived somewhere that was about 50f just... year round. All of it. And rainy. I could probably do without the -50f, but if I have to choose between -50f and 110f, I'm gonna' be skinning me some bears for a coat. Especially when it's florida 110f and you can do a convincing backstroke three feet off the ground and manage buoyancy. I want to live in a bog. A swamp that's too cold for bugs and snakes. Yes. This is the way.

Anyway. Happy is managing to put the laptop back together without any superfluous parts and having everything seeming to work properly afterwards. That puts my record at ~66%! And I'm pretty sure the one that things didn't turn out well wasn't because of me. Or at least not my dis/reassembly capabilities. But anyway. Laptop's still working, so all is well. These things are surprisingly easy to take apart, just kinda' time consuming.

And the people designing them probably needs to be beat with a stick until their brains start working again. There's a lot of pretty damned stupid things done in these machines. But. Yeah. Functioning!

No.
+1. Not advisable if you've got mild allergies, though.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #90792 on: October 05, 2012, 10:25:09 pm »

Have any extra pieces left over from that reassembly?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #90793 on: October 05, 2012, 10:30:32 pm »

without any superfluous parts

That's the secondary happy part! After the primary happy of it turning back on and it working. The first two times I took apart a laptop there were pieces left over. Screws, at least. Though intentionally in the first go, because there was part of the thing that didn't really need to be very tight anymore (the screen, which had been dead as a doornail for months) and to hell with it after spending four-five hours taking the damned thing apart.

Also noticed there's room in this thing for a second hard drive. I really need to check and see how many of the parts from a pavilion dv6 can fit in a dv7. Because if the hard drives are interchangable, well... I'll probably be able to reclaim my last lappie's info. Which would be great~

And stick another 60-70 gigs on this thing. Also not bad.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #90794 on: October 05, 2012, 10:32:37 pm »

My happy: Dropped my LF off at her house, and drove home with my windows open in 35-40f weather. Fanfuckingtastic weather. :) I loooove the cold.
In other news, I realized I want to die of freezing to death when I die. Awesome stuff.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 6051 6052 [6053] 6054 6055 ... 13325