Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6047 6048 [6049] 6050 6051 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15741025 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90720 on: October 05, 2012, 12:49:18 pm »

Mixed feelings on these sort of publicity stunts. Obviously they wouldn't donate a cent unless they thought they were going to overall make money with this, but they're also raising funds for a charity. I suppose it's a "win win" scenario but it's motivated by makin' moolah.

But don't let my pessimism get you down. BOOBS!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #90721 on: October 05, 2012, 12:50:28 pm »

It's no worse that the whole 'buying pink this month cures cancer' stuff going on.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90722 on: October 05, 2012, 12:51:14 pm »

Yep. My mixed feelings are directed toward all similar stuff, not just this.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #90723 on: October 05, 2012, 12:52:25 pm »

Why is nobody else excited for winter >:( I know more than one of you lives in this hemisphere...

Oh I also live in the Way-Too-Much-Snow part of the world and I fucking hate winter. It is cold, snowy, cold, slippery, cold, having to clear the windshield of ice before going to uni, cold, dark and cold! I for one can't wait for spring again.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90724 on: October 05, 2012, 12:52:40 pm »

Remember Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and Hisoutensoku, AKA Touhou 10.5 and 12.3?

Tasofro is working on Touhou 13.5 now.
With how the games went before 13, I'm surprised to see that it's not 13.1.

On a related nte, I've started playing Remidoki (fun, but starting to get hard now that I'm in the library), and the Rao has started LPing MariAri2. Considering his LP of Nitroid!, not to mention the original MariAri, this will be fun to watch.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:56:08 pm by Darvi »

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90725 on: October 05, 2012, 01:00:05 pm »

well, today had a test.  It did not have a multiple answer section, it had a multiple guess section, made me laugh a bit inside.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #90726 on: October 05, 2012, 01:04:00 pm »

Why is nobody else excited for winter >:( I know more than one of you lives in this hemisphere...

Oh I also live in the Way-Too-Much-Snow part of the world and I fucking hate winter. It is cold, snowy, cold, slippery, cold, having to clear the windshield of ice before going to uni, cold, dark and cold! I for one can't wait for spring again.

I live in Missouri, and while it doesn't get super-spit-and-it-bounces-cold, it does get very cold, and snows, and gets ice everywhere. And all the terrain is hilly curves. We have a straight road. Somewhere. So I've been told. But ice + curves + hills = No one else on the road. :D I love winters here. Means I can drive without gettting stuck behind slow people.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #90727 on: October 05, 2012, 01:10:18 pm »

Just remembered, the James Bond Marathon on the Cloo channel is on right now (playing all weekend). Starting from the classic (Sean Connery) to the recent (Daniel Craig). They were advertising this all week, and I just remembered it now.

Belongs in Sad Thread, but whatever: Missed out on everything before You Only Live Twice. Crap. Just missed the Sean Connery Era, started the Roger Moore Era.

Currently playing: The Spy Who Loved Me
Oh, dude...go back to sleep till at least Octopussy. I loved Roger Moore as a kid, but with age comes wisdom and refinement and thus Sean Connery became the man now, dog.

Although I gotta admit Daniel Craig is pretty awesome.
Just looked deeper into the schedule lineup for today. Turns out I didn't miss out. I think they're doing 2 laps of an era per-day. It's just the 1 Roger Moore movie , and then it's Goldfinger, Thunderball, and Dr. No, and then repeat once more, then it's Roger Moore tomorrow.

I must've missed out on yesterday's bundle of movies.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:13:14 pm by Itnetlolor »

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #90728 on: October 05, 2012, 01:14:23 pm »

oh hey school cafeteria makes desserts, i'll take a brownie

*takes bite
................................................................................

I LOVE YOU UNIVERSITY

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #90729 on: October 05, 2012, 01:21:06 pm »

Yum food was yum.
There's a nepalese restaurant near where i live, and all the stuff is DELICIOUS.
God, i really enjoyed that.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90730 on: October 05, 2012, 01:28:16 pm »

I live in Missouri, and while it doesn't get super-spit-and-it-bounces-cold, it does get very cold, and snows, and gets ice everywhere. And all the terrain is hilly curves. We have a straight road. Somewhere. So I've been told. But ice + curves + hills = No one else on the road. :D I love winters here. Means I can drive without gettting stuck behind slow people.
A couple days it gets cold enough here to freeze mercury :D winter usually ends in May.
My wooden badge was delicious.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90731 on: October 05, 2012, 01:29:12 pm »

Hell yes. Do you live in Russia, Canada or Montana? :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90732 on: October 05, 2012, 01:30:24 pm »

Canada.

I could illegally immigrate into Montana though, all it would take is about 48 hours by bicycle and the power to dodge our well-trained border guard's bullets.
My wooden badge was delicious.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90733 on: October 05, 2012, 01:31:37 pm »

oh hey school cafeteria makes desserts, i'll take a brownie

*takes bite
................................................................................

I LOVE YOU UNIVERSITY
You, uh, seem to be extremely excited there. You might want to check that ingredients list, iykwim.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90734 on: October 05, 2012, 01:33:11 pm »

Canada.

I could illegally immigrate into Montana though, all it would take is about 48 hours by bicycle and the power to dodge our well-trained border guard's bullets.

I don't think they'd shoot at you. Maybe shout.

Also, I am now officially the Spider-Genderbent Rogue in the Tomb of Horrors over in Forum games. I also am one of the only people to not die yet. Fear me. :D
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 6047 6048 [6049] 6050 6051 ... 13325