Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6030 6031 [6032] 6033 6034 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754356 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90465 on: October 02, 2012, 11:24:38 pm »

@MSH: Wait, are they clones or evil opposites? If they're clones of each other, they'll just go on happily ever after, and we can't let that happen. If they're evil opposites of each other, they will annihilate each other in a burst of gamma radiation.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90466 on: October 02, 2012, 11:29:17 pm »

@MSH: Wait, are they clones or evil opposites? If they're clones of each other, they'll just go on happily ever after, and we can't let that happen. If they're evil opposites of each other, they will annihilate each other in a burst of gamma radiation.

They could also be time clones, and them meeting would destabilize the time space continuum.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #90467 on: October 02, 2012, 11:29:56 pm »

Well, YOU AT FINAL BOSS has reached a conclusion, I have revealed my true form and will soon begin destroying existence, and I'm still a hero. Anyone think it should be in the Hall of Fame?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #90468 on: October 02, 2012, 11:33:57 pm »

Well, YOU AT FINAL BOSS has reached a conclusion, I have revealed my true form and will soon begin destroying existence, and I'm still a hero. Anyone think it should be in the Hall of Fame?

I think it should, just because of the pure condensed crazy that went into it's creation.

First action of the game: Throw a pineapple at a superpowerful Lich.

Final action of the game: Misko rants. And rants. AND FUCKING RANTS.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #90469 on: October 02, 2012, 11:34:49 pm »

Of course it should be. I haven't laughed at such a ridiculous game in forever.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90470 on: October 02, 2012, 11:37:21 pm »

I think it should, just because of the pure condensed crazy that went into it's creation.

Misko special power: RANTRANTRANTRANTRANT
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90471 on: October 02, 2012, 11:39:57 pm »

Somehow it's working. Not the way he intended, but it's working. Some of his allies gave up on him, but he got Wrex. So there's that.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90472 on: October 02, 2012, 11:43:41 pm »

Somehow it's working. Not the way he intended, but it's working. Some of his allies gave up on him, but he got Wrex. So there's that.
Actually, that was me. In one post. Also, nomination at the Hall is up. Go write a better description!
Sig! Onol

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #90473 on: October 02, 2012, 11:46:13 pm »

I can let that happen. As long as I'm away from them I don't care how happy they are, and together they'll probably ruin themselves anyway.

Plus it means I won't have to resort to Plan Epsilon or Plan Omega.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90474 on: October 03, 2012, 12:02:02 am »

I can let that happen. As long as I'm away from them I don't care how happy they are, and together they'll probably ruin themselves anyway.

Aw, I already bought the shovel!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90475 on: October 03, 2012, 12:03:52 am »

On a completely unrelated topic, DnD. And high school. And the shenanigans that occur during the week before Homecoming.

Each day of the week has a different costume theme; Monday was fantasy, tomorrow is jungles and some lost city or other, but today is the only day I dressed up, or plan to dress up. Today was the confusingly named ER day, where you dress up as a noun ending with an -er. The results ranged from the predictable (runner, swimmer, wrestler) to the unusual and absurd (newspaper, Hannibal Lecter).

And I? I went as a Dungeon Master. I got a cheesy cape like Tycho Brahe's and brought some dice to school. Fortunately for me, the people at the school I go to are absurdly relaxed about stereotypically nerdy hobbies, so people in my AP Language class were fine with me drafting them into a random encounter between four level one adventurers and an ancient blue dragon. It went about as well for the characters as could be expected, but the comedic mishaps were hilarious enough for three of the four people to say that I should bring dice again tomorrow.

I am just giddy about this in a slightly-more-reserved-than-you-would-expect-from-the-word-giddy way. :)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #90476 on: October 03, 2012, 12:06:53 am »

Aw, I already bought the shovel!
No, no, none of the plans involve murder. Epsilon is going into full sociopath mode and trying to screw him over so much he gets kicked out. Omega is the nuclear option, dropping out myself and restarting college someplace else. Both of these are my least favorite plans, but as an INTJ I am compelled to create a number of plans for any situation. There is no Plan but the Plan, and I am its Arbiter.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90477 on: October 03, 2012, 12:07:18 am »

Finally got to see The Room. Played the video game a while ago, and I've been wanting to see the movie ever since. It did not disappoint. Of course, the difference is that the game was actually well executed. ;)

Both of them are utterly hilarious! TomFulp and Oney and the otherguywhoiforgotwhoitwas did a great job. Dat battle theme.

The movie itself is only hilarious because of its poor quality... by any chance, Glyph, have you watched Troll 2?

Joshua? Joshua? JOSHUA? JOSHUA? JOSHUA?

What is it?

I just got to use this word, and now I get to use it again.

Are you being facetious?
He's fucking with us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90478 on: October 03, 2012, 12:07:56 am »

Finally got to see The Room. Played the video game a while ago, and I've been wanting to see the movie ever since. It did not disappoint. Of course, the difference is that the game was actually well executed. ;)

Both of them are utterly hilarious! TomFulp and Oney and the otherguywhoiforgotwhoitwas did a great job. Dat battle theme.

The movie itself is only hilarious because of its poor quality... by any chance, Glyph, have you watched Troll 2?

Joshua? Joshua? JOSHUA? JOSHUA? JOSHUA?

What is it?

I just got to use this word, and now I get to use it again.

Are you being facetious?

Probably.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90479 on: October 03, 2012, 12:35:59 am »

That is all.

/Internet
I dunno, this is pretty good too.
My personal favorite slam jam.

On another note I've been having an amazing week for art. I posted the latest two on the Random Things You... thread in Creative Projects. It makes me feel like I can get a job and do well in the art industry, but I know I still have a long ways to go.

* The Fool 's eyes light on fire with determination.

EDIT: The images are the two most recent ones on my dA account, which I finally decided to link in my sig. Woo! The little things!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:53:48 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 6030 6031 [6032] 6033 6034 ... 13325