Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6022 6023 [6024] 6025 6026 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788380 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90345 on: October 02, 2012, 03:42:07 am »

Speaking of which, they seriously gotta ban the Ace of Spades from poker. Way too OP.

Then what would Motorhead sing about?!

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #90346 on: October 02, 2012, 03:42:26 am »

Yeah, and those kings. Royal Flush is way too imba for normal play.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #90347 on: October 02, 2012, 04:15:38 am »

So last night was pretty awesome, not a big fan of night clubs usually, but when they're playing awesome stuff like Gangnam style (and half the floor is dancing to it) and even more awesomely this I can't help but dance my ass off for a few hours, bonus points for having an awesome view of the storm that's raging outside giving some nice lightning effects to the whole place :D

Now I'm tired as fuck and equally stinky but I don't mind.

Also, I don't get people who go to night clubs and just sit there drinking or trying to talk, the drink are more expensive than in a bar and the music is far too loud to have a normal conversation, so the only logical reason to go there is to dance, and half the guys I've seen there are not doing that, what gives people?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #90348 on: October 02, 2012, 04:23:55 am »

Also, I don't get people who go to night clubs and just sit there drinking or trying to talk, the drink are more expensive than in a bar and the music is far too loud to have a normal conversation, so the only logical reason to go there is to dance, and half the guys I've seen there are not doing that, what gives people?
They're awkward and there to get laid. :P

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90349 on: October 02, 2012, 06:04:06 am »

Stuffs arrived!!
Spoiler: Shirt (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Letter (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Signature (click to show/hide)
*Hugs*

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #90350 on: October 02, 2012, 06:13:33 am »

So last night was pretty awesome, not a big fan of night clubs usually, but when they're playing awesome stuff like Gangnam style (and half the floor is dancing to it) and even more awesomely this I can't help but dance my ass off for a few hours, bonus points for having an awesome view of the storm that's raging outside giving some nice lightning effects to the whole place :D

This sounds like an AMAZING place, where people actually go to have fun! :D

I do love me some clubs, but not all of them are great. :)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #90351 on: October 02, 2012, 06:18:11 am »

Stuffs arrived!!

Awesome! Congrats, Fluffball.
*hugs*
Wear it proudly and in good health!
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90352 on: October 02, 2012, 08:02:46 am »

I'd like to be a tree.
...Because you'd have lots of wood? 8)
Because he wants hawt elf-sNO STOP IT FINGERS YOU'RE NOT GONNA TYPE THAT.

Great, now I can't help but think Fluttershy is one filthy minded pony.
It's always the quiet ones...

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #90353 on: October 02, 2012, 09:14:28 am »

Stuffs arrived!!
Idiot children sounds rather accurate. Nice.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #90354 on: October 02, 2012, 09:37:41 am »

Wow, epic!
Also proves that admins are still people.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90355 on: October 02, 2012, 09:40:24 am »

Idiot children sounds rather accurate. Nice.
Idiot adults might be more accurate. I dunno the demographics of those forums :P

And admins aren't people. The swing of their banhammer long ago killed their senses of empathy and compassion. ;D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #90356 on: October 02, 2012, 09:45:21 am »

Admins are forces of nature, implacable and merciless. They are the winter wind, they are the summer's storms, they are the bitter chill of death.
But they're also usually hoopy froods who know where their towels are (remembering my own time as an IRC admin).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #90357 on: October 02, 2012, 09:57:46 am »

It is the 3rd Millennium. For more than a decade the Admin has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of The Bathroom. He is the Master of forumites by the will of the gods, and master of a million words by the might of his BA in English. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Back Shelves of The Pantry. He is the Carry-On Lord of the Internet for whom a thousand IP addresses are blocked every day, so that he may never truly surrender.

Yet even in his moribund state, the Admin continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty commands cross the troll-infested miasma of the off topic forum, the only route between distant boards, their way lit by the Index, the electronic manifestation of the Admin's OCD. Vast armies of photons give battle in his name on uncounted monitors. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Moderators, the assistant Admins, mentally conditioned super-forumites. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Old Guard and countless eager newbies, the ever vigilant Australian Mods of the Night and the spambot-hunters of the Helpful Userbase to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from trolls, bots, redditors - and worse.

To be a forumite in such times is to be one amongst untold thousands. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of love and reason, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark present there is only war. There is no peace amongst the networks, only an eternity of annoyance and rage, and the laughter of squeaky adolescents.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:59:50 am by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

ISP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90358 on: October 02, 2012, 10:03:18 am »

Nice wh40k reference, it made me smile.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #90359 on: October 02, 2012, 11:25:15 am »

Teacher: "We cant see far off stars because the light isnt bright enough to reach us... Yes (myname)?"
"Isnt that just because the further stars are away from us the faster they move away from us and the faster they move away from us the redder the become, eventually turning infrared and leaving the visible spectrum?"

Thank you minutephysics!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6022 6023 [6024] 6025 6026 ... 13325