Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6007 6008 [6009] 6010 6011 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778803 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90120 on: October 01, 2012, 12:07:07 am »

Just wrapping up the big part of my move to the new place. I've enjoyed getting to make up for some lost time with my biodad, but it'll also be nice to not have to drive hours to get to work, school, or my friends. Also because I'll be getting my cats back... I miss them dearly.

In other news, returned from a trip to the northern wilderness of MI with my dad, hiking through dunes, stump fields, old-growth forests, and an abandoned logging camp from the 1800s. The early days of Autumn are one of my favorite times of the year, and spending it surrounded by glacier-carved hills and lakes, and ancient birch and pine woodlands is even better.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90121 on: October 01, 2012, 12:11:23 am »

Just wrapping up the big part of my move to the new place. I've enjoyed getting to make up for some lost time with my biodad, but it'll also be nice to not have to drive hours to get to work, school, or my friends. Also because I'll be getting my cats back... I miss them dearly.

In other news, returned from a trip to the northern wilderness of MI with my dad, hiking through dunes, stump fields, old-growth forests, and an abandoned logging camp from the 1800s. The early days of Autumn are one of my favorite times of the year, and spending it surrounded by glacier-carved hills and lakes, and ancient birch and pine woodlands is even better.
Biodads, less driving, the return of the cats, abandoned 19th century logging camps and glacier-carved hills! Is there any kind of amazing stuff this post does not contain good news of?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90122 on: October 01, 2012, 12:12:44 am »

No mention of delicious food or drink.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #90123 on: October 01, 2012, 12:42:59 am »

My friends and I have determined that putting the word "Space" in front of anything and talking in Super Nerd™ is the most awesome space thing ever, and if you do it around your space friends you're guaranteed that everyone will start talking the same space way.Space Lost in Space Space
Now I'm going to space bed right after I get some space water and brush my space teeth with my space brush. It's that time of space day.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #90124 on: October 01, 2012, 12:52:16 am »

HANS!

* kaijyuu dogpiles him.
It... isn't hans an underwear brand name? My brain seems to be making that connection, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's socks, I'unno.

* Frumple has image of Kaij doing the money-swim thing, only through great heaps of briefs.
I know it's late and pointless, but you were thinking of Hanes.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #90125 on: October 01, 2012, 01:13:19 am »

Spent about 8 hours homebrewing for Truespeech after falling off that wagon for a few weeks. Back on the horse/mismatched metaphor! Also, mangling Old Norse for class names. Drakespeaker -> Drekmaelir, for instance. I don't know a goddamn thing about the language, but I don't even care.

Good, I've been following that project >:O
Well the bad news is I have errands and work tomorrow, so no more progress. Maybe I'll have things to post by Tuesday after next. G'damn busy time of year.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #90126 on: October 01, 2012, 01:25:59 am »

HANS!

* kaijyuu dogpiles him.
It... isn't hans an underwear brand name? My brain seems to be making that connection, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's socks, I'unno.

* Frumple has image of Kaij doing the money-swim thing, only through great heaps of briefs.

Hanes: You thought Hans was in your pants... But really it was Hanes.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90127 on: October 01, 2012, 01:53:56 am »

So for my Pandora listening needs, I've simply decided to move my the piano and soft cello music it's own channel. This is proving to be an amazing decision since now there's no genre whiplash going on in my listening time, and this music is just so fucking smooth and classy it's unbelievable.

Some songs, I don't know what it is, but it's this subtle thing that just hits me hard and fast, and I'm just instantly moved, instantly touched. It's not often that music has that kind of effect on me.

And Dan Gibson is the man, listen to this song. I don't care what you're doing right now, just listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yOiAxDWQg

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #90128 on: October 01, 2012, 02:25:44 am »

Someone in the ToME4 chat actually recognized which Frumple this username was inspired by, a good decade and a half or so ago. First time that's happened, so far as I can remember. It's surprisingly cheering! Though that might also be the fact that it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm still awake, hum.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #90129 on: October 01, 2012, 02:29:26 am »

Yay painkillers
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90130 on: October 01, 2012, 03:16:06 am »

And with that I have my first quote sig xD
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90131 on: October 01, 2012, 04:41:52 am »

HANS!

* kaijyuu dogpiles him.

* kaijyuu is disappointed :(
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90132 on: October 01, 2012, 06:49:06 am »

Nice going! :D I've been planning to do kinda the same thing, just y'know, on a different continent.
I have one place lined up to check out, but I should probably look at a few more.
Are you coming to this continent?
Sadly, no.  :-\ That was in response to Kaijyuu's post before mine- I mean, I'd be doing it on a different continent to where he is.
Maybe one day when I'm over there visiting extended family I can come visit all of you.

The sexy continent is whatever continent he currently is on :)
Also this is probably correct.  8)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #90133 on: October 01, 2012, 09:34:11 am »

Writing a sestina... quick B12, suggest six words!  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #90134 on: October 01, 2012, 09:55:44 am »

So.. Six words for what, exactly?
Pages: 1 ... 6007 6008 [6009] 6010 6011 ... 13325