Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5974 5975 [5976] 5977 5978 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745477 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #89625 on: September 26, 2012, 10:33:52 am »

"I have an even smaller wireless device that gives me access to tons of books and movies for free, library card."
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #89626 on: September 26, 2012, 10:36:30 am »

Today was the annual running event in my town. All schools go there and everybody basically runs.
Always fun to dont do anything for two hours and see some old friends from other schools.
Slight plans were made to do gagnam style or polonaise, but sadly not executed.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89627 on: September 26, 2012, 11:32:14 am »

So the girl who was in a car accident didn't break her arm. She almost got fired because of an irate customer, though :-\...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #89628 on: September 26, 2012, 11:53:19 am »

Also, where would you find guns in Belgium? This isnt America.

FN Herstal?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #89630 on: September 26, 2012, 01:23:01 pm »

Hey, I'll have you know that we have a tank now!

Unfortunately you can't use it, as the parking manoevres would be misinterpreted as possible invasions by at least 2 surrounding countries.
They've also ordered an Airbus A400 transport plane. So they can...y'know...fly the entire army from one end of town to the other?  :P

Although Luxembourg's army looks like the Wehrmacht compared to the Andorran Army. Which consists of an 11-man ceremonial unit, and is supported entirely through donations.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89631 on: September 26, 2012, 01:50:53 pm »

Unfortunately you can't use it, as the parking manoevres would be misinterpreted as possible invasions by at least 2 surrounding countries.
They've also ordered an Airbus A400 transport plane. So they can...y'know...fly the entire army from one end of town to the other?  :P

Although Luxembourg's army looks like the Wehrmacht compared to the Andorran Army. Which consists of an 11-man ceremonial unit, and is supported entirely through donations.
I now want to play a game or read a story where the Andorran Army is actually a very well funded undercover special operations unit that singlehandedly destabilizes would-be invaders. That sounds like a completely plausible plot for a manga in particular, with lots of ham.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89632 on: September 26, 2012, 01:54:41 pm »

I prefer the Bolivian Navy. Those guys are really trying so very hard to be taken seriously, but are falling way short.
This is a blank sig.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #89633 on: September 26, 2012, 02:01:36 pm »

I now want to play a game or read a story where the Andorran Army is actually a very well funded undercover special operations unit that singlehandedly destabilizes would-be invaders. That sounds like a completely plausible plot for a manga in particular, with lots of ham.
Hmm...that could actually be a hella fun RPG campaign, if you set it hundreds of years ago. The Count of Urgell, seeking to keep from being swallowed up by the two massive kingdoms around him, hires 11 of the best, bravest, and most cunning warriors in Europe to defend his realm and spend their time playing France and Spain off against each other.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89634 on: September 26, 2012, 02:44:47 pm »

Hmm...that could actually be a hella fun RPG campaign, if you set it hundreds of years ago. The Count of Urgell, seeking to keep from being swallowed up by the two massive kingdoms around him, hires 11 of the best, bravest, and most cunning warriors in Europe to defend his realm and spend their time playing France and Spain off against each other.
This needs to be a thing.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89635 on: September 26, 2012, 03:05:42 pm »

I'd play. If only because the idea of medieval special operatives sounds fucking amazing.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89636 on: September 26, 2012, 03:13:24 pm »

I AM A BIKE REPAIR GOD!

But srsly. I replaced my bike's gear cable today, all by my self! I am so happy. Now all it needs is some tension adjustment, then it's back to it's former usable state.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #89637 on: September 26, 2012, 03:14:01 pm »

Forget that shit, stick a card into the back spokes so it sounds like a motorbike :D

Also, +1 internet for Hamster.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89638 on: September 26, 2012, 03:34:18 pm »

Just did that for the fun of it -- It sounds more like a single-prop airplane than a motorcycle.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #89639 on: September 26, 2012, 03:36:22 pm »

Try flattening a burger box and sticking it up in the rear wheelguard, so the wheel actually rubs into it rather than the spokes.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.
Pages: 1 ... 5974 5975 [5976] 5977 5978 ... 13325