Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5957 5958 [5959] 5960 5961 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799243 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #89370 on: September 23, 2012, 01:23:09 am »

I think I'm going to go for a run. I just feel so buzzy and happy and energetic for some reason >.>
What time is it where you live, Wrex? Just out of curiosity.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #89371 on: September 23, 2012, 01:23:48 am »

I think I'm going to go for a run. I just feel so buzzy and happy and energetic for some reason >.>

11:26 PM, why?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89372 on: September 23, 2012, 01:24:19 am »

Hrmph. Full moon?
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #89373 on: September 23, 2012, 01:27:10 am »

Hrmph. Full moon?

Not for a couple days yet.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89374 on: September 23, 2012, 01:29:07 am »

Write it off as me being concerned for you getting possesed by a wolf demo for rizzles, then. Can't have the damn things taking over people I know (viscerally).
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #89375 on: September 23, 2012, 01:31:47 am »

Write it off as me being concerned for you getting possesed by a wolf demo for rizzles, then. Can't have the damn things taking over people I know (viscerally).

You would think demonic possession would have symptoms distinct from "warm, fuzzy, happy" feeling.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89376 on: September 23, 2012, 01:34:43 am »

You would think demonic possession would have symptoms distinct from "warm, fuzzy, happy" feeling.
My mind made the connection betweeen 'fuzzy happy feeling, energized' to 'freedom of the hunt, the thrill of the chase' and all that. Nevertheless, don't let me ruin your run.
Sig! Onol

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89377 on: September 23, 2012, 01:35:45 am »

If you feel the desire to consume any small furry woodland creatures, please, repress it.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89378 on: September 23, 2012, 01:38:27 am »

I always set my evening walk/run for somewhere between 11PM and 12AM.
Although today I walked down the road for breakfast, which I guess was happy. :) Town wasn't too crowded, either.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #89379 on: September 23, 2012, 01:45:10 am »

Whoo. Not gonna lie, that was rediculously good.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89380 on: September 23, 2012, 01:45:59 am »

You saw red, it was so good?  :P
Sig! Onol

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #89381 on: September 23, 2012, 01:47:49 am »

Hurm, a subtle and efficient one probably would and would manipulate you by messing with your emotions and feelings, which would include happiness fairly often.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89382 on: September 23, 2012, 01:52:12 am »

Hurm, a subtle and efficient one probably would and would manipulate you by messing with your emotions and feelings, which would include happiness fairly often.
Wolf demons, especially those that are/would be targeting Wrex are anything but subtle. I don't even think they're sentient.
Sig! Onol

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89383 on: September 23, 2012, 02:12:32 am »

Had a pretty good day. My friend who is... rather large, had to go pick up her spare bra because her current one was falling to pieces, her spare apparently somehow got left with a friend after a trip to a convention, so we decided to make a trip of it where we'd go over to her house today and pick up the bra, and while we're over there maybe visit little China.

A friend of hers who I'd met and who I thought was too leery of me to actually ever hang out with me decided she wanted to come, and we all went off together.

The friend who had the bra was only available for a fairly short window of time this weekend and time was a bit urgent, so we had to rush a little... Except my friend decided that her blood sugar was low and that she needed food, and that it should be Wendy's  since it was right there, I suggested maybe a Subway, but she insisted that it had to be Wendy's because we couldn't afford to wait around for food... the Wendy's turned out to be busy, and it was a good 20 minutes before she came back with a burger, soda, large order of fries, and a sundae... I try to be really supportive of my friend and her eating disorder issues, but it's really difficult not to snap and yell at her when she acts like every stereotyped fat person ever. Nevertheless I kept my mouth shut as she scoffed it all down quite rapidly, and we went on our way.

Then we ran into issues where she programmed the GPS wrong, and it kept tilting away from me, which was all my fault really. I knew it had a crappy interface, and that she's notoriously bad at this stuff, but I wanted to avoid wasting any more time... which led to us wasting a whole load of time when the GPS led us first to some kind of tattoo parlor or something, then a warehouse. But I eventually sorted it out and we made it where we intended to go, even if we were a bit late. We then had to wait outside while it rained for a while because the person we were meeting was in the shower (she had to go to work pretty soon, and she thought we'd be later, so it was understandable), then after a rather short meeting where I got to meet her, her kittens, and her house-mate, we went off to little china... Cleveland has an adorable half-assed china town, but it was kinda fun to see, and we picked up strange Japanese drinks that were served in weird bottles that are really difficult to open.

Then we headed back, ate food at Denny's where I got to watch my friend spontaniously make friends with someone who just happened to be sitting near us... which was a little bit like watching someone do a triple backflip... I'm just utterly amazed there are people that can make friends with total strangers so easily.

Then we went back to her apartment and watched the Cowboy Bebop movie... in French, just because.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #89384 on: September 23, 2012, 05:19:58 am »

Then we headed back, ate food at Denny's where I got to watch my friend spontaniously make friends with someone who just happened to be sitting near us... which was a little bit like watching someone do a triple backflip... I'm just utterly amazed there are people that can make friends with total strangers so easily.

My wife is like this... except she does this weird thing where she randomly picks fights with total strangers, usually by approaching them about some superficial nitpick as if it's the most offensive thing imaginable to her.  After several minutes, the epic fury on both sides of the conflict will spontaneously subside, they'll declare each other friends, and make plans to do something.  I've never figured out how this works.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 5957 5958 [5959] 5960 5961 ... 13325