Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5936 5937 [5938] 5939 5940 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15796590 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #89055 on: September 20, 2012, 11:40:02 pm »

What do you say, Descan? You okay with Hans sitting on the sidelines telling us what to do?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #89056 on: September 20, 2012, 11:41:27 pm »

No, that's the director. I'm the producer. I just sit on the sidelines and kinda be important.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89057 on: September 20, 2012, 11:44:06 pm »

Oh.

Darn.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89058 on: September 20, 2012, 11:48:00 pm »

Side note: I'm having a really great conversation with my LF, and also I think I may have a semi-date like thing with another girl I know.

What a great day. :D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89059 on: September 20, 2012, 11:48:54 pm »

Ooh maybe it'll upgrade to a real date :D

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89060 on: September 20, 2012, 11:54:09 pm »

Time for sleep.

If I wake up and am being filmed for a coming of age story... *shakes fist*

It needs to at LEAST be a rom-com. Preferably sci-fi setting!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89061 on: September 20, 2012, 11:55:34 pm »

Ooo, I wanna be in a sci-fi!
*waves hand in the air*
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89062 on: September 20, 2012, 11:56:25 pm »

Great! Here's your red shirt.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89063 on: September 20, 2012, 11:57:32 pm »

Is this some meta-sci-fi where the important, unkillable characters get red shirts? <_<

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89064 on: September 20, 2012, 11:58:26 pm »

Is this some meta-sci-fi where the important, unkillable characters get red shirts? <_<

*Glances at Kai*
Yeah. You know what, yes. That's EXACTLY what's up. Go kill those monsters now. :)
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89065 on: September 21, 2012, 12:01:00 am »

Okay! Do I get an energy gun, or a laser sword, or something?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89066 on: September 21, 2012, 12:02:57 am »

Uh. I'm not sure we can afford those. *Rummages in props department*
Here's... No. Ah, this. *Hands Sirus a wand* It shoots... Death rays.
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #89067 on: September 21, 2012, 12:03:21 am »

You also get one of those helmets that obscure your face (and humanity).

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89068 on: September 21, 2012, 12:05:05 am »

*takes wand and helmet*
CHAERGE

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89069 on: September 21, 2012, 12:13:15 am »

Ooh maybe it'll upgrade to a real date :D

Somewhat doubtful. She's too young. :/ But still, its fun to hang out regardless.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 5936 5937 [5938] 5939 5940 ... 13325