Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5934 5935 [5936] 5937 5938 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15797350 times)

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #89025 on: September 20, 2012, 05:12:25 pm »

Watched Firefly, then Serenity, now watching Buffy.

Awesome.  I love all those things.

And as a finisher, Dr Horrible?

And don't forget this one!
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #89026 on: September 20, 2012, 05:16:44 pm »

Dr Horrible is on my list of Favorite Things. Must watch.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #89027 on: September 20, 2012, 05:17:33 pm »

And as a finisher, Dr Horrible?
Good idea. Although, after this my dad is probably going to fall asleep to Julia Child.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #89028 on: September 20, 2012, 05:43:29 pm »

Stollen are once again available at the grocery store! I fuckin' love these things.

Make me miss Vector, though.

EDIT: Also, tequila is not bad. Think I prefer bourbon so far, though.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #89029 on: September 20, 2012, 05:59:22 pm »

All done with my finals.  Now to just open up a game and veg out.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89030 on: September 20, 2012, 06:12:02 pm »

Welp, my doctor explained why I still have some degree of acne at 20.

I'm apparently a 'late androgeniser', which is a perfectly normal phenomenon where some guys start and finish puberty later. Sweet, that means I have marginally lower testosterone and hence a longer life. Sweet, that means that 179cm is not likely to be my final height. As a result of the acne i won't get wrinkles as soon as everyone else.

Yay? Yay.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89031 on: September 20, 2012, 06:12:33 pm »

All done with my finals.  Now to just open up a game and veg out.

Most FPS games works wonders at that.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 06:14:30 pm by Ultimuh »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89032 on: September 20, 2012, 06:34:09 pm »

Finally got paid! :D
Now those horrible hours of back-breaking, tedious work seem (almost) worthwhile. Time to track down a Ps1 version of X-Com on Ebay...

Edit:
Quote from: Me in the sad thread two weeks ago
I just got my barely-ever-used bicycle fixed up and decided to ride it around town. I have a walking route that takes about an hour on foot, and decided to bicycle that. I was already panting and getting tired by the time I was about 1/4 done, but I decided to push ahead anyway and try to go the whole way.
...and actually made it! Woo!

Was super proud of myself, until I got home and came inside and found I was dizzy and nauseous as hell. Tried to eat some water and crackers and instead threw up my dinner. It took me 20 minutes to work up the strength to carry my bike inside.

Still horribly out of shape after all, I guess...

I just did the same route again last night, pacing myself much better, and totally owned it. I didn't start getting out of breath until I was 3/4 of the way, instead of 1/4 of the way. And felt fine afterwards.

Yay!

Nicely done! Makes me want to get a bike. I hadn't rode a bike in years until I visited a friend a while ago, and he is pretty much an expert when it comes to bikes. It was nice to discover that, even though I was completely out of practice and have bad balance, it was much easier to ride a bike than the last time I tried. :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 06:38:02 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89033 on: September 20, 2012, 08:12:08 pm »

Well, riding a bike is like riding a bike; you never forget how.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89035 on: September 20, 2012, 08:16:29 pm »

I kind of forgot how to ride a bike.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #89036 on: September 20, 2012, 08:21:00 pm »

Well, riding a bike is like riding a bike; you never forget how.
Damned dirty lie. All it takes is a significant shift to your center of balance after a few years of not riding. Bloody back problems grumblemumble.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89037 on: September 20, 2012, 08:22:05 pm »

Riding a bike is like getting back into the martial arts scene after being away for a while.

You take a few lumps, but you remember eventually. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #89038 on: September 20, 2012, 08:35:11 pm »

Riding a bike is like getting back into the martial arts scene after being away for a while.

Yes.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #89039 on: September 20, 2012, 08:37:58 pm »

Now on the otherhand, riding a motorcycle..........
Pages: 1 ... 5934 5935 [5936] 5937 5938 ... 13325