Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5929 5930 [5931] 5932 5933 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799281 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88950 on: September 20, 2012, 01:52:31 am »

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say...Rhode Island Tech.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88951 on: September 20, 2012, 02:14:02 am »

Rochester :P

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #88952 on: September 20, 2012, 02:25:50 am »

This could be implemented so well in Adventure mode...
You piss the Goblin in the lower body, burning the flesh!
The Goblin has been struck down.
There's gotta be some way to mod that in.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #88953 on: September 20, 2012, 02:59:49 am »

Aubergine is a hilarious word.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88954 on: September 20, 2012, 03:00:55 am »

I find the concept of plants that are made out of eggs more hilarious.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #88955 on: September 20, 2012, 03:02:03 am »

But aubergine is just completely and absurdly British. I can't not laugh at it.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88956 on: September 20, 2012, 03:57:45 am »

I just discovered the magnificence of GOG. To The Moon for $3.99, Neverwinter Nights for $3.49, and the Rollercoaster Tycoon games for cheap? Thank GOD my biweekly paycheck is tomorrow! :D
Also often called Boowells.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88957 on: September 20, 2012, 05:12:37 am »

Plan for the future:
-malloc a variable named "Willy"
-obligatory freeing of said variable
-hear the groans of uni professors and possible teammates.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #88958 on: September 20, 2012, 05:27:12 am »

Had a long talk with my manager tonight.  I think things are going to get better.  I still have people beyond his control paying very close attention to me, but that's going to blow over.  In two weeks, I'll be able to relax some more.  In about three months, I should have enough freedom again to be content.  I'm so fucking glad I switched shifts.  Out of 8 managers in the office, 7 will micromanage your every breath.  They care less about your job performance than they do your 8-hour robot impression.  With this guy, I can screw around all I want, so long as I get the job done and don't draw attention to myself when I'm not working.

I was entering a very, very dark place... and things are still going to be horrible for a while... but it will get better goddamnit  >:(
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88959 on: September 20, 2012, 05:33:03 am »

They told me I could be anything if I put my mind to it. I wanted to be slender.

So apparently tonight at RIT there was some dude dressed up as Slenderman standing on the edge of the woods; even using stilts to complete the look. :D
RIT is the best place evar.
Hivemind!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88961 on: September 20, 2012, 07:50:43 am »

They told me I could be anything if I put my mind to it. I wanted to be slender.

Just don't buy from them - they are a reseller with a whopping 200% retail markup. Milanoo has them for 20-40 dollars, which is something I've only just learned... and now I think I might need to buy one.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88962 on: September 20, 2012, 07:58:44 am »

The Black Mesa soundtrack is awesome and, more importantly, free.

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88963 on: September 20, 2012, 08:04:07 am »

I am so psyched.

Could not agree more.
Also, making huge progress with my programming!
"10 z levels down, 10 tiles north is some blood, i shall go clean it before it drives me to insanity with it's crimson color"
The setting of Half-Life 2 Episode 3's release: "It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Gabe has sat immobile on the..."

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #88964 on: September 20, 2012, 08:13:19 am »

on the other hand, I'm stagnating. :c This should go on the sad thread...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 5929 5930 [5931] 5932 5933 ... 13325