Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5918 5919 [5920] 5921 5922 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795949 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88785 on: September 18, 2012, 04:20:46 pm »

Friend of mine came out as trans. Everyone gave her lots of support. :D

* kaijyuu is quite happy for her.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88786 on: September 18, 2012, 04:40:49 pm »

Oh well.

Anywhozits, Lackadaisy sidecomic FTW.
He says it was just a dumb animal, but he himself is an animal. Also, he's a cat; killing things does not bother them at all. I do not understand.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88787 on: September 18, 2012, 04:56:49 pm »

Oh well.

He says it was just a dumb animal, but he himself is an animal. Also, he's a cat; killing things does not bother them at all. I do not understand.
It's one of those things where they're all cats, but they're also just regular people, like with Maus and other works. I imagine the main reason they're all cats is because the artist prefers drawing anthropomorphic cats to drawing people.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88788 on: September 18, 2012, 06:06:39 pm »

This.

Kilometer-in-diameter globe of water smacking into the Earth? Instant awesome.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #88789 on: September 18, 2012, 06:21:47 pm »

This.

Kilometer-in-diameter globe of water smacking into the Earth? Instant awesome.
It occurs to me that water would make a rather good orbital weapon. Especially since it can't compress.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88790 on: September 18, 2012, 06:56:48 pm »

Oh man, I love me some Lackadaisy. Poor, poor Sedgewick.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88792 on: September 18, 2012, 07:22:47 pm »

IIII'M AAAAALIIIIIIVE!!!

Seriously, being sick with every other virus that Mother Nature could cook up for two weeks is not a fun experience.  At least I'm back on me feet, metaphorically and literally now I think.

So, anything exciting happen while I was busy slaying bodily ailments with liberal cups of tea and some conservative oatmeal?  cwhatididthere?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22195854&nid=1012&title=warp-drive-may-actually-be-possible-nasa-scientist-says&s_cid=queue-12
SCIENCE!!!

Have they released any information on the actual device?  I'm curious to see how they plan on folding space-time.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88793 on: September 18, 2012, 07:42:52 pm »

so, how was getting SARS?

Heh, nothing that bad, just a string of one illness after another, and at a very inconvenient time too -_-
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #88794 on: September 18, 2012, 07:48:06 pm »

IIII'M AAAAALIIIIIIVE!!!

Seriously, being sick with every other virus that Mother Nature could cook up for two weeks is not a fun experience.  At least I'm back on me feet, metaphorically and literally now I think.

So, anything exciting happen while I was busy slaying bodily ailments with liberal cups of tea and some conservative oatmeal?  cwhatididthere?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22195854&nid=1012&title=warp-drive-may-actually-be-possible-nasa-scientist-says&s_cid=queue-12
SCIENCE!!!

Have they released any information on the actual device?  I'm curious to see how they plan on folding space-time.
Here's the actual paper; a much better source than journalists whose average grasp of science is on an elementary school level. :P
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20110023492_2011024705.pdf
Copied from over in the "SCIENCE and the Higgs!" thread, where there is/was a little discussion going on over this.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88795 on: September 18, 2012, 08:31:42 pm »

everyone read this right now

Best story ever.

Oh what! xD That was an unexpected climax, with so many red herrings D:

...Wow. Um. Maybe it's because I didn't actually read the page title of 'Worst Jokes Ever', but wow, that was not what I expected. :))

Oh well.

Well, humans are animals, and we often dislike killing other animals. *shrug*
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #88796 on: September 18, 2012, 08:34:43 pm »

Some humans dislike killing animals. Some embrace it. It all depends on the individual. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88797 on: September 18, 2012, 08:36:59 pm »

Some humans dislike killing animals. Some embrace it. It all depends on the individual. :P
This.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #88798 on: September 18, 2012, 08:38:25 pm »

I personally don't enjoy killing without a good reason. Although, some of my 'good reasons' are pretty petty.
'Gah, you're in my house!'
'Gah, you're a wasp!'
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88799 on: September 18, 2012, 08:40:06 pm »

I personally don't enjoy killing without a good reason. Although, some of my 'good reasons' are pretty petty.
'Gah, you're in my house!'

Given the fact that we just discussed 'humans' are also classed as animals... Well, I might er, postpone that visit to Hans' place.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 5918 5919 [5920] 5921 5922 ... 13325