Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5910 5911 [5912] 5913 5914 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15798629 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88665 on: September 17, 2012, 04:33:27 pm »

Yay for science magic!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88666 on: September 17, 2012, 04:38:08 pm »

I think the wormhole thing in particular calls for particles with negative mass.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88667 on: September 17, 2012, 04:38:47 pm »

Not really. I've read enough Irregular Webcomic! to become immune to joke explanations. Which reminds me, I should really get back into that...
The comic is entirely made of annotations now. Enjoy your jokesplainings.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #88668 on: September 17, 2012, 04:43:54 pm »

I totally tried to give up soda for a week and actually managed it. God, I couldn't really take it anymore though, and I had to get some. I mean just wow. The tea stuff helped a lot, but really not... enough somehow.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88669 on: September 17, 2012, 04:46:12 pm »

Addiction is a powerful thing. Yet somehow, I got through the summer holidays with barely any soda, a lot fewer sweets than usual (only the occasional packet of twiglets and buckets of ice cream), and without killing anybody.

That last one is entirely unrelated though.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88670 on: September 17, 2012, 04:47:55 pm »

Addiction is a powerful thing.

My roommate recently managed to overcome his soda addiction.  Took him quite a few attempts, but now he only drinks soda when he's at a restaurant.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #88671 on: September 17, 2012, 04:48:54 pm »

I've gone on and off of soda so many times now that I can't tell the difference anymore.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88672 on: September 17, 2012, 04:49:45 pm »

Took him quite a few attempts, but now he only drinks soda when he's at a restaurant.
I think that's still cheating.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88673 on: September 17, 2012, 04:51:03 pm »

Took him quite a few attempts, but now he only drinks soda when he's at a restaurant.
I think that's still cheating.

Could be!  But at least now its only about once a week instead of every day.  :)
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88674 on: September 17, 2012, 04:52:15 pm »

Addiction, or at least overindulgence, runs in my family apparently. Of course they can go fuck themselves together with social contact when there's video games to be had. Heh.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #88675 on: September 17, 2012, 04:52:38 pm »

I'm glad my parents only ever allowed me to drink soda on weekend evenings.
Yay for having semi-strict parents!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88676 on: September 17, 2012, 04:53:23 pm »

I might be addicted to caffiene, but I really don't care :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #88677 on: September 17, 2012, 05:01:06 pm »

I might be addicted to caffiene, but I really don't care :P

This. I care not. :D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88678 on: September 17, 2012, 05:02:12 pm »

I have been off of soda for a month now, and it feels awesome. Carbonation in drinks just tastes bad.

On a side note, I am now addicted to green tea. Green tea is delicious and healthy, though, so it's not entirely a bad thing.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #88679 on: September 17, 2012, 05:48:11 pm »

I made a joke. A and B are having a gun duel. B fires and A stands there nonchalantly. Nothing happens, so B fires again. And again. He wastes all the bullets in his gun. Then A shoots him and walks up to B as he lies dying. "So what was it?" asks B. "I've thought about it and I'm drawing a blank."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 5910 5911 [5912] 5913 5914 ... 13325