Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5908 5909 [5910] 5911 5912 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799416 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88635 on: September 17, 2012, 12:23:20 pm »

All of Firefly and Serenity... They has the awesome in spades.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88636 on: September 17, 2012, 01:06:48 pm »

Just watched Serenity again. I just noticed something at the end I somehow missed before...
Spoiler: minor spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, I noticed that. She's probably just curious about the kinesthetics involved. And probably devising a terrifyingly more efficient method (like how she tried to "fix" the Bible -- one of my favorite bits of writing in the whole series)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

that was the most hilarious moment of the series, i agree XD, though, i would read her version of the Bible XD
I think I loved it because it both pointed out all the ludicrous paradoxes and inconsistencies....and yet got to the core of what religious faith really is about. That's why Book was such a badass character IMHO...he wasn't just pretending to be a man of faith. He genuinely was one. (made all the more interesting by the fact that Ron Glass is a Buddhist in real life).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88638 on: September 17, 2012, 01:12:15 pm »

What's the thing hanging off the bottom?

Which makes me ask myself: Take off and land where?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #88639 on: September 17, 2012, 01:18:11 pm »

It can land anywhere there's ground.

The front winglet on the bottom is for holding the wheel at the right height.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #88640 on: September 17, 2012, 01:20:39 pm »

:o

Dang. I need to update my copy of KSP. There's obviously been a few changes.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #88641 on: September 17, 2012, 01:21:01 pm »

Are you flying in space?  :o

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #88642 on: September 17, 2012, 01:23:46 pm »

Nope, low atmo flight, cruising height of about 5-6 km

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #88643 on: September 17, 2012, 02:13:15 pm »

KSP is multiplayer now?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #88644 on: September 17, 2012, 02:29:42 pm »

No, it's still singleplayer. probably will stay that way, unless mods.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88645 on: September 17, 2012, 02:39:18 pm »

So...many....ellipses!

I ramble when I speak. I ramble when I write too, but use ellipses to help break apart the run-on-sentences... they create a longer pause than a comma, but shorter than a semi-colon or period. There's a very careful hierarchy of punctuation here, all meant to create the authentic "Let's Listen To Solifuge Ramble" experience. That, and ellipses just make me happy.
I was actually making fun of FF7. They abused the shit out of the ellipsis.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88646 on: September 17, 2012, 02:41:48 pm »

So...many....ellipses!

I ramble when I speak. I ramble when I write too, but use ellipses to help break apart the run-on-sentences... they create a longer pause than a comma, but shorter than a semi-colon or period. There's a very careful hierarchy of punctuation here, all meant to create the authentic "Let's Listen To Solifuge Ramble" experience. That, and ellipses just make me happy.
I was actually making fun of FF7. They abused the shit out of the ellipsis.

You were aiming for the ballparks with that... joke.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #88648 on: September 17, 2012, 03:12:41 pm »

I like how they used Advice Wolf for the wolf figurines :P.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.
Pages: 1 ... 5908 5909 [5910] 5911 5912 ... 13325