Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5904 5905 [5906] 5907 5908 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800059 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88575 on: September 16, 2012, 03:04:23 pm »

Well, just got back from one of the best tabletop sessions ever. Highlights:

- I shot off my own arm.
- Another guy's character went crazy and started trying to kill the rest of the party.
- Same guy then fused with a robot maid slash Mafia bruiser
- Same guy then got hit with a "friendship beam" and proceeded to kill some NPCs with hugs.
- Same guy then got sliced in half with a laser sword and then set on fire. Probably didn't kill him.
- Another person's character now has an unrequited love interest in my character.

Note that my character is basically a male Pinkie Pie obsessed with "Truth and Justice (tm)". So between all that there's stuff like flooding our spaceship with milkshakes and mistaking terrorists for "freedom fighters."
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88576 on: September 16, 2012, 03:08:55 pm »

• Itnetlolor is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
  • The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Itnetlolor!
  • In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Itnetlolor!
  • The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Itnetlolor.
  • Itnetlolor is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
  • Itnetlolor has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
  • When Itnetlolor is swallowed, he will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes.
  • The only planet that rotates on its side is Itnetlolor.
  • If the annual Australian Itnetlolor crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times!
  • You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Itnetlolor.
  • I didn't know Dwarvish was Greek in any way.
  • Wait... Dire Ostriches exist?
  • Glad they appreciated my brew. Wait... that's from, not by? Okay, ew. >_<
  • My reputation precedes me, to still be mentioned so many times except one Book.
  • I have strange tanlines. Helps confuse sharks when I swim.
  • Almost true. I can go a long amount of time without needing much.
  • What can I say? I have an infectious personality.
  • Much like the planet my birthsign is associated with; surprisingly enough.
  • I'm impressed, actually.
  • I'm not the most exciting thing to watch, it seems.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #88577 on: September 16, 2012, 03:09:42 pm »

Buying chili ingredients at the store. Picking up some habaneros, when my eyes slide slightly to the right. I immediately drop those habaneros like the pieces of relative garbage they are to the treasures I had just spotted. I'm also putting in an energy drink, so my prediction of the future:

"Mother Nature will be like "COOOOOL DOOOOOWWWWWN" and I'll be like "FUCK YOU, BITCH" and scald her in the face with my ENERGY STEW."

I'm saying the pain-induced hallucinations are gonna be pretty bitchin' basically.

This is relevant.
I didn't eat them straight, I just put the smallest one in a pot of chili (it has proven sufficient). No gloves or anything, though. That seemed like overkill, and also I don't own any rubber gloves. Same brand of pepper though!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #88578 on: September 16, 2012, 03:24:30 pm »

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Cthulhu!
Cthulhu cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in his stomach.
Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are Cthulhu.
The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Cthulhu.
99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Cthulhu.
Cthulhu invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
Peanuts and Cthulhu are beans!
Apples are covered with a thin layer of Cthulhu.
In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Cthulhu in your mouth!
It took Cthulhu 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
Cthulhu once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #88579 on: September 16, 2012, 03:27:27 pm »

Finally found a coding tutorial for utter noobs like me :P.

BRB, gonna make slaves to Armok 3.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #88580 on: September 16, 2012, 03:36:11 pm »

Ten Top Trivia Tips about God!
If you drop God from the top of the Empire State Building, he will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets God!
God can taste with his feet.
The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal God.
It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be God!
God can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
God has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
God cannot jump.
The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention God.
India tested its first nuclear God in 1974!

I believe I actually got one fact correct. To bad I'm not going to read the book Esther to check that.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bay 12!
Over 46,000 pieces of Bay 12 float on every square mile of ocean..
Our spaceprogram wasn't much of a succes.

Spoiler: The others (click to show/hide)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88581 on: September 16, 2012, 03:40:03 pm »

My best mate got engaged to her gf today. Happiness and hugs to all. Jokes were made about "donations", to nervous laughter all round.
This is a blank sig.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88582 on: September 16, 2012, 03:41:08 pm »

xD

Awesome!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88583 on: September 16, 2012, 03:46:41 pm »

xD

Awesome!

Very much so. She's a fellow Physicist at the same place I work and had been quite incredibly nervous for a while over this. Cant wait for the stag/hen/whatever night.
This is a blank sig.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88584 on: September 16, 2012, 04:08:32 pm »

My best mate got engaged to her gf today. Happiness and hugs to all. Jokes were made about "donations", to nervous laughter all round.

Don't fall for a bridesmaid!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88585 on: September 16, 2012, 05:01:13 pm »

Welp my laptop appears to be good to go!

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #88586 on: September 16, 2012, 05:52:00 pm »

New Series of Red Dwarf starting soon.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88587 on: September 16, 2012, 06:18:44 pm »

Threeish days until Torchlight 2.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88588 on: September 16, 2012, 07:42:10 pm »

We're actually not all that big, as far as apes go.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88589 on: September 16, 2012, 10:31:43 pm »

First, I read that Nobue Uematsu's band, the Black Mages, had disbanded, and I was like :(

Then I discovered that they formed a new group, and they're doing all kinds of awesome and experimental music, and I was like :D

I mean, listen to this stuff
Pages: 1 ... 5904 5905 [5906] 5907 5908 ... 13325