Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5877 5878 [5879] 5880 5881 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795867 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88170 on: September 13, 2012, 11:47:25 pm »

I guess there's just a part of me that enjoys the novelty of ambushing a platoon of robots around a corner and spraying them with intense liquid flame, reducing them to melted scraps in but moments, all while listening to the dulcet tones of Jim Brickman's "Over The Rainbow".

Nothing quite like the feeling of killing stuff while listening to peaceful, light piano music.
That actually seems to fit the Pyro's personality quite well...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88171 on: September 14, 2012, 12:20:39 am »

Oh my god my ribs

MY RIIIIIIIBS
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #88172 on: September 14, 2012, 12:23:42 am »

Oh my god my ribs

MY RIIIIIIIBS

That LP is the greatest thing ever.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #88173 on: September 14, 2012, 12:26:47 am »

It's a mudcrab whore.

What's not to love? Especially when it speaks to you in the generic flavor text like all the other animals including the triceratops and Randy Savagedragons? I have to do this sometime, honestly.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #88174 on: September 14, 2012, 12:36:39 am »

It's a mudcrab whore.

What's not to love?

It's a mudcrab whore.

You answered your own question.

Pincers.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #88175 on: September 14, 2012, 12:37:54 am »

Reply: Padding. Then the pincers are only a boon.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88176 on: September 14, 2012, 01:30:32 am »

Off to see Blargityblarg's band play. :D

Gonna be awesome.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #88177 on: September 14, 2012, 03:07:33 am »

I am happy for many reasons.

1. I ran so fast that I exploded my fingertips. That hasn't happened in a while.

2. I finally cleaned up my two old desktops and got everything moved to an external hard drive for transport.

3. I have packed up all of my belongings into three duffel bags for transport.

4. Said transportation involves me moving to college starting in 6 hours. I should be on campus and moving in within about 14.

5. I'm about to end an almost 4-month summer break (artificially inflated due to seniors in high school leaving early and non-freshmen starting later at my college) involving personal face-to-face (sorry, interfriends) contact and conversation with ~8 people per day and venture off to a place where there are more people. Seriously, the entire student body (people around my age) is roughly the same size as the entire population of my home town, which is largely skewed towards to older end of the spectrum. My graduating class had a little more than 100 students. There are more than 5000 people within 5 years of my age to meet at this new place.

6. This new place is Olympia, which doesn't get as cold as where I am now. Except for 18 days of break in December, I might not even see snow over there. (I hate snow after about two weeks anyway, so that's doubleplusgood.)

Well, I guess I'll see you folks from the other side. (Of the Cascade range.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #88178 on: September 14, 2012, 03:14:58 am »

You exploded your fingertips. How you do this I must know.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88179 on: September 14, 2012, 03:16:17 am »

Sounds... painful.

Also: Moving is great! :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #88180 on: September 14, 2012, 03:23:09 am »

You exploded your fingertips. How you do this I must know.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Urist McPenguinhead

• Bay Watcher
  • dungeon master with questionable motives
    • View Profile
« Reply #88181 on: September 14, 2012, 06:34:47 am »

Hooray! Today I picked up the kitten I found on the side of the road a few days ago from the vet. He's all good now, and is currently making himself comfortable on my lap. Yay for company! I need to give him a name too. Hmm.

Edit: I'm dying of cuteness overload. Little fluffy kitten naww..
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 06:38:34 am by Urist McPenguinhead »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88182 on: September 14, 2012, 06:42:52 am »

Hooray! Today I picked up the kitten I found on the side of the road a few days ago from the vet. He's all good now, and is currently making himself comfortable on my lap. Yay for company! I need to give him a name too. Hmm.

Edit: I'm dying of cuteness overload. Little fluffy kitten naww..

You got a decent name for him right there.  :)

Any how, good luck raising and keeping a cat.
Also, I am kinda envious.  :P

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88183 on: September 14, 2012, 07:00:25 am »

Off to see Blargityblarg's band play. :D

Gonna be awesome.

It was fantastic. According to Blarg, I am the second Internet Friend to see Midriff Explosion live, the first being Jackrabbit.

They just SMASHED the stage, it was fantastic. I'ma spread the word.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #88184 on: September 14, 2012, 07:17:18 am »

Kitttyyyy.... :<

Little Fluffy is a cute name.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 5877 5878 [5879] 5880 5881 ... 13325