Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5862 5863 [5864] 5865 5866 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802715 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87945 on: September 11, 2012, 11:54:31 pm »

NOOOOOOooooo...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87946 on: September 11, 2012, 11:58:07 pm »

We must never again use this power for evil. From now on, only hugs for those that ask. D:
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87947 on: September 11, 2012, 11:59:24 pm »

From now on, only hugs for those that ask. D:
* kaijyuu is extremely saddened.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87948 on: September 12, 2012, 12:00:59 am »

Heheheheheheh, got ya :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87949 on: September 12, 2012, 12:01:19 am »

He lives!

* kaijyuu hugs
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87950 on: September 12, 2012, 12:03:16 am »

JUST KIDDING! HUGS FOR ALL!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87951 on: September 12, 2012, 12:03:21 am »

* Flying Dice joins in on the glomping belatedly.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #87952 on: September 12, 2012, 01:31:24 am »

I was browsing some of my old posts, and came across this in the Bay 12 Photo Share thread.

Spoiler: practice makes perfect (click to show/hide)
What a gem.
OH GOD MY LUNGS TOO MUCH LAUGHING.
I have an altogether inappropriate ratio of clothing to skin in that photo.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87953 on: September 12, 2012, 01:35:29 am »

I can one up your lack of clothing-ness, but I fear for other people's eyes.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #87954 on: September 12, 2012, 01:36:10 am »

I was totally wearing like, lower body clothing, but such is not apparent from the photo.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87955 on: September 12, 2012, 01:38:06 am »

So long as the lower body clothing isn't pants, we're golden.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87956 on: September 12, 2012, 01:42:48 am »

So long as the lower body clothing isn't pants, we're golden.
But what if it's the middle of winter and cold outside?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87957 on: September 12, 2012, 01:44:36 am »

You wear shorts. Like a man.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87958 on: September 12, 2012, 01:52:14 am »

Sorry for dredging that one up, Darkling, but the flipped mouth courtesy of Askot Bondebeler was too much to pass up on.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87959 on: September 12, 2012, 01:53:40 am »

I never wear pants, even when I am. The reason? Pants are made of fabric. That reminds me of Rickrolling, which is a phenomena that occurs on the Internet. The Internet was recently threatened by SOPA and PIPA, both of which were designed by old people. Old people quickly die, and death is the greatest adventure. Therefore, my mortal shell isn't wearing pants, he's wearing ADVENTURE!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 02:11:11 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 5862 5863 [5864] 5865 5866 ... 13325