Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5860 5861 [5862] 5863 5864 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802790 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87915 on: September 11, 2012, 11:02:19 pm »

No, in answer to his last question.

DUUUUUUH.

* Descan bops Hans head.

Whoa. I'm a little too literal minded at times.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87916 on: September 11, 2012, 11:16:14 pm »

Got a haircut at college's cosmo department for the first time today. Really hit it off with the stylist (I think we disturbed the other patrons with our gossip...), so much that she gave me a bear hug when we were finished. Where do get service like that? :P

Did you leave with her number?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87917 on: September 11, 2012, 11:17:16 pm »

Got a haircut at college's cosmo department for the first time today. Really hit it off with the stylist (I think we disturbed the other patrons with our gossip...), so much that she gave me a bear hug when we were finished. Where do get service like that? :P

I'm still getting used to the whole going outside and having a real life thing. Give me time, I'll figure it out.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87918 on: September 11, 2012, 11:18:54 pm »

I'm still getting used to the whole going outside and having a real life thing. Give me time, I'll figure it out.

Ou-ts-ide?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87919 on: September 11, 2012, 11:21:02 pm »

You know, that thing with the sun.

It scares me too.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87920 on: September 11, 2012, 11:21:08 pm »

It's that place where you get a crappy connection all the time.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87921 on: September 11, 2012, 11:23:44 pm »

It's the place where you stop being able to breathe if plants decide to get really randy that day.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #87922 on: September 11, 2012, 11:26:22 pm »

And you occasionally get mild buoyancy in open air. *fistshake* Humidity!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87923 on: September 11, 2012, 11:27:44 pm »

You know, that thing with the sun.

It scares me too.

See... Here's the thing... I've actually become like those space goblins in Pandorum... I can't really see anymore, I pretty much just rely on sonar and scent...
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87924 on: September 11, 2012, 11:29:07 pm »

Is it just me or have all the Things That Made You X threads kind of... become all the same kind of topic lately? :P
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87925 on: September 11, 2012, 11:29:14 pm »

I was browsing some of my old posts, and came across this in the Bay 12 Photo Share thread.

Spoiler: practice makes perfect (click to show/hide)

What a gem.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87926 on: September 11, 2012, 11:35:27 pm »

Is it just me or have all the Things That Made You X threads kind of... become all the same kind of topic lately? :P
Gay innuendo?
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87927 on: September 11, 2012, 11:35:50 pm »

No, that's normal. I mean they're just... Banter!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87928 on: September 11, 2012, 11:38:33 pm »

Gay innuendo?

more like in-your-end-o, AMIRITE?

Yeah I'll leave, and we'd best not risk the wrath of Janet for derailing her beloved thread.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87929 on: September 11, 2012, 11:39:00 pm »

Gay innuendo?

more like in-your-end-o, AMIRITE?
THE PUN

IT BURNS
Pages: 1 ... 5860 5861 [5862] 5863 5864 ... 13325