Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5859 5860 [5861] 5862 5863 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15805675 times)

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87900 on: September 11, 2012, 01:30:31 pm »

I fixed my internets... im back! holy fuck.. well i gotta read my other topics...
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87901 on: September 11, 2012, 01:46:40 pm »

*Blame the obnoxious third parties idea*
That could work... until you realize that they don't get sworn in until January.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87902 on: September 11, 2012, 01:47:15 pm »

It would require a joint-effort between Obama and Romney to pull it off, however.

You just answered your own question. :P

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #87903 on: September 11, 2012, 01:48:11 pm »

*Blame the obnoxious third parties idea*
That could work... until you realize that they don't get sworn in until January.
Well, so much for that idea. But I still think social engineering via cataclysm is a possibility, depending on how many corporations/monopolies want to screw the planet in unison. It's not the first time they could have done it. 9-11 would be the perfect job for banks to... well, bank on it big time, as well as the DHS to make Martial Law a cinch to sign in when preparations are complete (given a full decade to prepare with, and not be noticed in the process). Additionally, when you have everyone signing things into law to protect them from terrorists, and not enough foresight to realize the same policies can be used to police them as well, out of sheer panic, or blind-raged 'patriotism'; well, that's just icing on the cake for them.

Crap, I forgot to wear my tin-foil hat when I typed in. Well, see ya in either detention/concentration camp or the afterlife, if I'm lucky.

EDIT:
I guess some of the best social engineering methods require alot of time and patience to get done. The boiling frog thing comes to mind. Drop the frog in hot water, it jumps out, avoiding getting cooked; slowly cook the frog inside the pot of water, and it won't notice until it's too late that it was in danger in the first place. Don't season it too soon though, because then the frog would suspect something's amiss about it's situation. Since when did the hot tub turn into a cooking pot?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:05:44 pm by Itnetlolor »

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87904 on: September 11, 2012, 02:49:18 pm »

The kitten's all hyperactive now. It's even more adorable than last night.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87905 on: September 11, 2012, 03:51:28 pm »

Got a haircut for the fist time in months. No more wavy-curly-mess-of-suckiness, now it's short and professional looking.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87907 on: September 11, 2012, 05:14:32 pm »

So a little while ago I found a little lump under my skin, and I pushed down on it, and it popped and suddenly the gravity around me started pulling on me and crushing my body. And a voice started yelling at me that I "crushed it's head"... and the voice was coming from the sky to the north?

So there's that.

Earth... what the fuck was that supposed to be about?

There's a girl on facebook who's probably schizophrenic and posts her debates with the voices in her head, fighting their illogic with her own.

It's actually really calming to look at something so wrong your brain just shuts off and doesn't even try comprehending it.

Molly Friedrich Did the planet start seeding parasites into humans or some amazing bullshit?
8 m!nz b4 · Like

Molly Friedrich I can still hear my voice in the sky too, when I talk out loud... so I don't think it was "filling a function" of any sort that was HELPFUL... why is my comfort level of my body connected to allowing something to sit inside my skin? That is fucking gross.
7 m!nz b4 · Like

Molly Friedrich I'm not a planet. Trying to equate humans building cities and making scientific observations and recording culture is not the same as implanting my freaking SKIN with whatever the hell that thing was.

This is not acceptable to do to me unless you explain the function of it.
3 m!nz b4 · Like

Molly Friedrich Also, why are you contiually trying to make me SOLVE EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM IN LIFE to justify my body comfort and then once I actually help produce answers and share them with people YOU FUCKING GET PISSED OFF AND START ABUSING ME AND TELL ME THAT I SHOUDLN'T BE JOURNALING?

That is also unacceptable.

If you are going to try and focus on me and obsess your material over me... don't get angry or surprised when I expose your mistakes or misunderstandings, or corruptive imbalances.
2 m!nz b4 · Like
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 05:16:57 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87908 on: September 11, 2012, 05:33:58 pm »

I found out that im going to get my kitty back from the vet.

i now have space for it.

YaY!
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87909 on: September 11, 2012, 10:50:41 pm »

Got a haircut at college's cosmo department for the first time today. Really hit it off with the stylist (I think we disturbed the other patrons with our gossip...), so much that she gave me a bear hug when we were finished. Where do get service like that? :P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87910 on: September 11, 2012, 10:53:44 pm »

... At the college cosmo department...?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87911 on: September 11, 2012, 10:54:17 pm »

Cosmetology.

Cosmetics.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87912 on: September 11, 2012, 10:58:47 pm »

No, in answer to his last question.

DUUUUUUH.

* Descan bops Hans head.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #87913 on: September 11, 2012, 11:00:14 pm »

Cosmetology.

Cosmetics.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87914 on: September 11, 2012, 11:02:05 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

In that context, "cosmo department" was probably an ill-advised nickname.
Pages: 1 ... 5859 5860 [5861] 5862 5863 ... 13325