Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5854 5855 [5856] 5857 5858 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746766 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87825 on: September 10, 2012, 06:20:29 pm »

Dark chocolate is nomworthy in small amounts.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87826 on: September 10, 2012, 06:21:04 pm »

hang on, are we clothed whilst we're hugging, or were we teleported to the hug realm without our clothes?

Clothed. Definitely clothed. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #87827 on: September 10, 2012, 06:22:10 pm »

Nah. Dark chocolate tastes too acrid and bitter.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87828 on: September 10, 2012, 06:24:36 pm »

It's a matter of taste, I suppose. Speaking of which, fried banana peppers. :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87829 on: September 10, 2012, 06:26:39 pm »

Slice of slightly aged cheddar.
Slice of bread.
Tomato sauce and mustard.
Slice of salami.
Slice of gouda cheese.
Slice of ham.
Mint sauce.
Slice of bread.

All toasted.

Perfect sandwich.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #87830 on: September 10, 2012, 06:27:39 pm »

It's a matter of taste, I suppose. Speaking of which, fried banana peppers. :D

Sounds glorious, though my innards are still liquefied from putting too much Sambal on my dinner yesterday. I think it was like 6 tablespoons in one bowl of rice and curry.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87831 on: September 10, 2012, 06:28:18 pm »

We have a food thread, y'know :P

And chocolate is one of the Heavenly Foods.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87832 on: September 10, 2012, 06:29:13 pm »

Chocolate is nice, especially when I'm distressed. Like right now. But I has no chocolate. So I found some bacon instead.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87833 on: September 10, 2012, 06:31:20 pm »

Bacon is deliciousness incarnate.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87834 on: September 10, 2012, 06:35:40 pm »

Behold, the best country-western music video you ever have or ever will see.

Country music would be a lot more tolerable if it took itself as seriously as this.

I think I finally found a country band that I respect.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87835 on: September 10, 2012, 06:41:52 pm »

This!

I was getting all happy and excited, because I scrolled, and scrolled, and scrolled, and new things still came up into view.

It's interesting both ways! :D
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #87836 on: September 10, 2012, 06:43:46 pm »

This!

I was getting all happy and excited, because I scrolled, and scrolled, and scrolled, and new things still came up into view.

It's interesting both ways! :D

Holy shit they just showed this in my physics class last week! I uh... didn't share it here did I? I'd kinda feel like a dumbass if I was blown away by my own link >.<
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #87837 on: September 10, 2012, 06:44:12 pm »

I didn't go to jail! :D I am now unreasonably excited, and enjoying all the little things! Like Coca-Cola. Soooo much better than jailwater.

Saw you posting in another thread.  Thought "Hey they must mean he didn't go to jail!"  Checked post history for confirmation.  Found it.  Congrats!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87838 on: September 10, 2012, 06:46:12 pm »

@Haspen
Ah, one of those neat things.

Scale is a mind boggling thing to see.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87839 on: September 10, 2012, 06:51:22 pm »

I didn't go to jail! :D I am now unreasonably excited, and enjoying all the little things! Like Coca-Cola. Soooo much better than jailwater.

Saw you posting in another thread.  Thought "Hey they must mean he didn't go to jail!"  Checked post history for confirmation.  Found it.  Congrats!

:D Thank you. I was pretty excited.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 5854 5855 [5856] 5857 5858 ... 13325