Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5845 5846 [5847] 5848 5849 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745841 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87690 on: September 10, 2012, 12:38:06 am »

And so, the happy thread officially went weird places. And it was proclaimed by the Dice of eternal Flying "Xantalos, you so silly."
"And so"? It's in weird places more often than not :P
The newest weird place, then.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87691 on: September 10, 2012, 12:38:45 am »

Take pleasure in normalcy. Normal means that nothing is falling apart, nobody is trying to destroy your life, and potted plants aren't raining from the sky.

And so, the happy thread officially went weird places. And it was proclaimed by the Dice of eternal Flying "Xantalos, you so silly."
"And so"? It's in weird places more often than not :P
True, but an "unintentional" invocation of one of the squickier concepts out there is towards the extreme of weird that doesn't end with the banhammer falling.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87692 on: September 10, 2012, 12:41:35 am »

Another happy thought, I'm going to court tomorrow, and I'm almost thirty percent sure I'm not going to jail.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87693 on: September 10, 2012, 12:43:23 am »

Our thoughts go with you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #87694 on: September 10, 2012, 12:43:55 am »

Another happy thought, I'm going to court tomorrow, and I'm almost thirty percent sure I'm not going to jail.

Good luck.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87695 on: September 10, 2012, 12:44:08 am »

Good luck.
+1
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87696 on: September 10, 2012, 12:44:51 am »

Good luck.
+1
+2
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87697 on: September 10, 2012, 12:45:08 am »

Thank ya'll kindly. Know that if I am sent to jail, it will not bother me, for I know I am not alone. :D Besides, it would probably only be for a couple days at most, and jail is more like a really boring vacation than a punishment for me.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87699 on: September 10, 2012, 12:46:54 am »

Good luck.

Quick, hire Truean!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87700 on: September 10, 2012, 12:48:34 am »

I would, but he/she doesn't work for people over the internet because conflict of interests! Besides, I'd probably be distracted by the sexy and then confused by the sexy.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87701 on: September 10, 2012, 12:49:34 am »

I'll bake you a cake with a facepunch in it, just in case you need to use it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87702 on: September 10, 2012, 12:53:24 am »

I could get a razor or several hits of acid into the jail. But I don't want to go to prison and/or be tackled and beaten over that minor triumph. But I could use the facepunch cake though.
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87704 on: September 10, 2012, 12:57:19 am »

Have I mentioned that I love you all yet today?
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 5845 5846 [5847] 5848 5849 ... 13325