Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5836 5837 [5838] 5839 5840 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15742497 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87555 on: September 07, 2012, 11:50:38 pm »

I'm trying to come out of the closet! It still hasn't happened, but the fact that I'm planning for it feels good. After that I can actually go on dates with people and go to a gay bar openly. It will be awesome.
You could always start as bi-curious, work your way into bi, and then jump into gay when no one's looking.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87556 on: September 07, 2012, 11:50:55 pm »

The Grand Scheduling Clusterfuck for roleplaying games with my friends is winding down. We have two options, clearly described, and a deadline for responses.

NOTHING COULD GO WRONG, RIGHT GUYS?

Sometimes it feels like gay folks are just popping out of the woodwork here xD
Something something work your wood.

Oh god what am I doing, I'm not even gay. Or bisexual, for that matter. It's like puns overcome all barriers, even sexuality. Though, perhaps, not thread locking. Are we wandering close to that line?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87557 on: September 07, 2012, 11:51:51 pm »

Eh.

HEY FOOL

COME TO TORONTO

We'll hang out

And cuddle

And go to gay bars
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87558 on: September 07, 2012, 11:53:01 pm »

Sometimes it feels like gay folks are just popping out of the woodwork here xD
We are legion, for we are many.

Oh god what am I doing, I'm not even gay. Or bisexual, for that matter. It's like puns overcome all barriers, even sexuality. Though, perhaps, not thread locking. Are we wandering close to that line?
I hope not. But we can move into PMs if needed~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87559 on: September 07, 2012, 11:54:27 pm »

Eh, a mild non-explicit joke isn't gonna get this thread locked. I hope.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87560 on: September 07, 2012, 11:55:19 pm »

I'm trying to come out of the closet! It still hasn't happened, but the fact that I'm planning for it feels good. After that I can actually go on dates with people and go to a gay bar openly. It will be awesome.
You could always start as bi-curious, work your way into bi, and then jump into gay when no one's looking.
Actually I'm pansexual. I'm into people in general. It's more an issue of explaining it before trying to find someone.

Eh.

HEY FOOL

COME TO TORONTO

We'll hang out

And cuddle

And go to gay bars
Maybe. XD

I'll have to wait until spring or summer so I can catch a bus and still have enough to live for a few days out there.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87561 on: September 07, 2012, 11:57:17 pm »

Actually I'm pansexual. I'm into people in general. It's more an issue of explaining it before trying to find someone.
Pan-five!

Also, that quote, "I'm into people," is what I use.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87562 on: September 08, 2012, 12:10:10 am »

I got the gurren lagann dvd set :D :D :D :D :D

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87563 on: September 08, 2012, 01:04:40 am »

It's like puns overcome all barriers, even sexuality.

I accidentally created an IRC microcommunity that embraces that concept. They definitely do.

Oh how I'd come over your barriers...

* Mego stops

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87564 on: September 08, 2012, 01:08:05 am »

So I heard we were talking about breaching levees. Is New Orleans going to get pounded again?

NO NO BAD DICE TURN COMPUTER OFF

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #87565 on: September 08, 2012, 01:17:41 am »

In other news, I finally won a game with a deck I built. It's been a while since I've managed that. The Primordial Hydra finally did its thing, and against a burn deck that had thoroughly dismantled every other deck I could muster. I seriously have no idea how to actually handle burn decks - probably something counter-target-spell based. At least, not when they're so fast I'm always dead by turn 6.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87566 on: September 08, 2012, 01:25:01 am »

Every time I see the "how do you view the wealthy" thread, I smile a little bit as I resist the temptation to get one final sentence in.

"Through the scope of a high-powered rifle."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #87567 on: September 08, 2012, 01:26:21 am »

Every time I see the "how do you view the wealthy" thread, I smile a little bit as I resist the temptation to get one final sentence in.

"Through the scope of a high-powered rifle."

I prefer HK47's definition of love.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87568 on: September 08, 2012, 02:07:56 am »

In other news, I finally won a game with a deck I built. It's been a while since I've managed that. The Primordial Hydra finally did its thing, and against a burn deck that had thoroughly dismantled every other deck I could muster. I seriously have no idea how to actually handle burn decks - probably something counter-target-spell based. At least, not when they're so fast I'm always dead by turn 6.

Lifegain can potentially throw a burn deck off it's wheels. One guy at an FNM recommended Pristine Talismans as a good way of mana accel and lifegain rolled into one, and another recommended Glimmerposts which gain you a little life, but they go off big if you can tutor multiples of them onto the battlefield at once, say with a Primeval Titan. Though if you do go the counterspell route, consider boarding in some Redirects just for the REVENGE BURN!

I mean, seriously, look at that flavor text, that's a sweet burn right there Jace.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87569 on: September 08, 2012, 02:15:36 am »

Watched The Possesion. Very unintentionally funny.  :P
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.
Pages: 1 ... 5836 5837 [5838] 5839 5840 ... 13325