Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5817 5818 [5819] 5820 5821 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754321 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87270 on: September 05, 2012, 10:35:04 pm »

I met a cool guy through a mutual friend of ours. The first thing I noticed about him was that his shirt said Dragon Army. Yes, that Dragon Army.
I MUST HAVE ONE.
Did I ever tell you that my parents do custom t-shirts and are starving for cash? No? Well, it's true. :P

I would totally buy one from them, if I had any idea what I wanted on the t-shirt.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87271 on: September 05, 2012, 10:43:57 pm »

I need to add Whiskey, Bourbon and Tequila. Then, I'll be drinking Voltron.
;_; so.....beautiful

Make Jello shots of various colors. Slice them up and put them in shot glasses according to ROYGBIV. Drink two in quick succession. Puke double rainbows all the way across the sky.

You sir, are amazing. Once I'm allowed to drink again, I must ask you to be my booze sensei.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87272 on: September 05, 2012, 10:58:15 pm »

I need to add Whiskey, Bourbon and Tequila. Then, I'll be drinking Voltron.
;_; so.....beautiful

Make Jello shots of various colors. Slice them up and put them in shot glasses according to ROYGBIV. Drink two in quick succession. Puke double rainbows all the way across the sky.

You sir, are amazing. Once I'm allowed to drink again, I must ask you to be my booze sensei.
Well, I did run a bar (that I turned into a 3 star restaurant) for a while. Is there anyone better? :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87273 on: September 05, 2012, 10:58:56 pm »

... A true dwarf? I think they're extinct though, because humans hate competition AND fun.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87274 on: September 05, 2012, 10:59:41 pm »

... A true dwarf? I think they're extinct though, because humans hate competition AND fun.
Fucking Us. Fuck those guys.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87275 on: September 05, 2012, 11:00:47 pm »

That's okay, you're short, badass, and you REALLY like booze. You might as well be a dwarf. Except for the beard thing. :P
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87276 on: September 05, 2012, 11:01:47 pm »

That's okay, you're short, badass, and you REALLY like booze. You might as well be a dwarf. Except for the beard thing. :P
I have a mostly-beard right now. Also, many dorfs have clean shaven cheeks. So nyah. :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87277 on: September 05, 2012, 11:04:49 pm »

This is true. And I have literally no facial hair yet, because my ancestry is a good part American Indian.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87278 on: September 05, 2012, 11:06:01 pm »

This is true. And I have literally no facial hair yet, because my ancestry is a good part American Indian.
Doesn't stop me. Cherokee, bitches! HIYIYIYIYIYI!

That's goddamn hilarious, but only because I'm drunk, I'm sure.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87279 on: September 05, 2012, 11:08:26 pm »

You're lucky. And older than me, I'm guessing. Probably 35 or so. I've got a little while to grow a beard. :P And my family has a lot of Souix in them. In addition to German, English, and a wee bit of French.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87280 on: September 05, 2012, 11:10:00 pm »

I'll be 29 on the 25th.

Thought derail: I'm so glad I picked the name I did. Maximum is the best modifier. It can be applied to anything to make it awesome!

Dude 1: Are you drunk?
Dude 2: Nope. I'm MaximumDrunk!
Dude 1: Duuuuuude!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87281 on: September 05, 2012, 11:11:26 pm »

MaximumFacepunch is now your Called Attack. And you're a bit younger than I thought, but still 50% older than me.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87282 on: September 05, 2012, 11:12:32 pm »

MaximumFacepunch is now your Called Attack.
It's like a Falcon Punch, but with less flames and more face.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87283 on: September 05, 2012, 11:16:48 pm »

The aftermath looks like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Except the text should read, "I hit it WITH the fist of an angry god."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87284 on: September 05, 2012, 11:19:40 pm »

The aftermath looks like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Except the text should read, "I hit it WITH the fist of an angry god."
I don't believe in any gods! ;_;

Alright, on that note, it's sleep time, before I get in too much trouble. Good night, B12. Thank you Detroit! Good night!

Pages: 1 ... 5817 5818 [5819] 5820 5821 ... 13325