Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5805 5806 [5807] 5808 5809 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15752242 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87090 on: September 04, 2012, 01:09:01 am »

*Looks up...*

It also makes me happy to see Tim Curry recognition going on.  Most charismatic man ever.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87091 on: September 04, 2012, 01:14:48 am »

That's terrible. But it felt fast when I was downloading earlier.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87092 on: September 04, 2012, 01:17:26 am »

I got approximately 5 Mbps, up and down.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #87093 on: September 04, 2012, 01:21:03 am »

Internet speeds? I get about 15 down, 1.5 up (Mbps). Not bad, really. Upload could be better though.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87094 on: September 04, 2012, 01:28:17 am »

That's terrible. But it felt fast when I was downloading earlier.
I'll take your terrible!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87095 on: September 04, 2012, 01:45:48 am »

Mine, currently. I think we're either on the verge of being slowed down, or are, in fact, slowed down.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #87096 on: September 04, 2012, 04:22:21 am »

<.<

>.>

* Knight of Fools carefully writes down everyone's locations for future reference.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #87097 on: September 04, 2012, 04:30:06 am »

I'm in Seoul.

Y'know,.. just for future reference. >.>

Spoiler: *cough* (click to show/hide)

For some reason, I don't think my house has fiber optics...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #87098 on: September 04, 2012, 04:30:50 am »

So
>Woke up for my Deathwatch game.
>Get onto the Skype group call.
>Some of the players are on Bay12.
>They tell me people think I'm dead.
>mfw
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87099 on: September 04, 2012, 05:03:15 am »

Got a new job. The people I work with seem nice.

But the bad part is that I was basically running around in panic mode half the night because I don't know what I'm supposed to do or what half the buttons are for. Oh, it's also graveyard shift, without the peace and quiet because it's a convenience store.

I guess the second part should be in rage/sad threads, but I don't feel like breaking it up or re-posting.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87100 on: September 04, 2012, 05:49:30 am »

I'm in Seoul.

Haa. Haa. Haa. That's freakin' fast.

Funfact: i attempted this same test in my own city.
First try: internet dropped out
Second try:

Yes, you saw that right. My UPLOAD is faster than my download. This is why we need the NBN installed so that I can even use the internet without it dropping out seven times an hour. But because fuckin' Quigley said I live in a greenfields area, I will NOT be able to get internet any faster than this unless I a. move a while away, or b. wait twenty years.

This is why the NBN needs to be across ALL of australia, lest those of us

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87101 on: September 04, 2012, 06:14:54 am »

I'm in Seoul.

Haa. Haa. Haa. That's freakin' fast.

Funfact: i attempted this same test in my own city.
First try: internet dropped out
Second try:

Yes, you saw that right. My UPLOAD is faster than my download. This is why we need the NBN installed so that I can even use the internet without it dropping out seven times an hour. But because fuckin' Quigley said I live in a greenfields area, I will NOT be able to get internet any faster than this unless I a. move a while away, or b. wait twenty years.

This is why the NBN needs to be across ALL of australia, lest those of us

Eh, I live in a rural town, I get near 8Mbps download, and 0.3 Mbps upload. You just need a different ISP. I do have to recommend Internode, because they are just the best ISP ever ever ever in the world. They even did a fair few articles on DF (generally favourable, as you might expect), and even host several copies of it on their servers. The fact that anything they have on their servers downloads a) faster and b) doesn't get marked on your bandwidth allocation and c) includes their Steam servers means that they're well placed.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87102 on: September 04, 2012, 06:28:24 am »

Internode's too expensive for me at the moment, and every other ISP without fail has been the same. At least iiNet doesn't drop out once per second like Virgin used to.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87103 on: September 04, 2012, 09:39:04 am »

Ouch. I can only say that Internode is currently the best ISP in the country.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #87104 on: September 04, 2012, 09:58:32 am »

Woohoo! GlyphGryph! I've missed that man and his plans for communist Bay12 societies.

So, finally made my way to Seattle! Dear fucks did that take a while. Anyone else here yet?
Actually, I'm close by. Just across the sound in Olympia as of two weeks from now.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 5805 5806 [5807] 5808 5809 ... 13325