Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5801 5802 [5803] 5804 5805 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754049 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87030 on: September 03, 2012, 04:55:00 pm »

Same diff.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87031 on: September 03, 2012, 04:57:20 pm »

Same heretical diff. Avatars other than ponies? How could you?

...What's this about Toph in my rotation? I don't know what you're talking about.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87032 on: September 03, 2012, 05:01:50 pm »

Same heretical diff. Avatars other than ponies? How could you?

...What's this about Toph in my rotation? I don't know what you're talking about.
Being hypocritical isn't a flaw on the internet. Also, because some of my pony ones were boring and needed to go. At least I didn't go for any 40K avatars, or I'd have so many in the rotation that nobody would recognize me. :V

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87033 on: September 03, 2012, 05:03:01 pm »

Do my Star Trek villain rotation avatars on the Pony Forum also count as heretical? :P

Your pain runs deep.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87034 on: September 03, 2012, 05:03:35 pm »

Yes. And villainous.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87035 on: September 03, 2012, 05:12:09 pm »

Been shopping around, and it looks like I'll be able to afford a laptop with a better processor, 50% more RAM, a 50% larger hard drive, and a NVIDIA GTX 660M (as opposed to my shitty 64 MB integrated Intel chipset) by this November/December. Huzzah!  :D

And to head off the (perhaps) inevitable "y u no build it urself" and "y u no spend six paycheck on computer" at the pass: I need the portability of a laptop and can't spend several thousand on a really nice one.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87036 on: September 03, 2012, 05:24:30 pm »

64MB intel chipset? I thought I had it bad with my 128MB integrated intel chipset. D:

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87037 on: September 03, 2012, 05:28:53 pm »

I quite like the refurbished laptop I got off Newegg for like, $400. Dual processor, decent graphics. Not nearly as powerful as my PC, but great as a benchmark/testbed for my game design projects. The fact it runs out of battery quickly is the only complaint I have.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87038 on: September 03, 2012, 05:34:30 pm »

This one's quite old.
I got it for a fair amount about 3, nearly 4 years ago.

2.0ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB RAM
128MB integrated intel chipset video card. D:
230GB HDD.

Its battery has been replaced once, and the power pack twice.
I got it for $1500AUD in may 2009.

The model's a Toshiba Satellite A300D.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87039 on: September 03, 2012, 05:37:07 pm »

I can't tell how much memory my Intel chipset has. That probably means it's low D:
(budget laptop for around $250)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87040 on: September 03, 2012, 05:47:14 pm »

Woohoo! GlyphGryph! I've missed that man and his plans for communist Bay12 societies.

So, finally made my way to Seattle! Dear fucks did that take a while. Anyone else here yet?

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87041 on: September 03, 2012, 05:48:56 pm »

Kaijyuu is planning on moving there soon.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87042 on: September 03, 2012, 05:49:07 pm »

Yep. Working on it.

Also, /tackle hug GlyphGryph

No more running away.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #87043 on: September 03, 2012, 05:49:28 pm »

Ohai Glyph.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87044 on: September 03, 2012, 05:50:43 pm »

Hmm, I have kinda better/worse than you guys.

1GB ddr ram
3.1Ghz singlecore Pentium III(IV?)
256mb some-old-ati-radeon
80gb hdd

How's that? :v

EDIT: Oh look, GlyphGryph! Hello again! :3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 5801 5802 [5803] 5804 5805 ... 13325