Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5794 5795 [5796] 5797 5798 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762283 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86925 on: September 02, 2012, 01:45:03 am »

I've only just noticed we are in neighbouring states.
Are we neighbors, too?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86926 on: September 02, 2012, 02:05:02 am »

Are we neighbors, too?

Nay, SalmonGod and I live in southeastern Brazil, or so it seems. São Paulo and Minas Gerais, our respective states, border eachother, though that is no wonder since that is both the most developed and most populous region in the country. At any rate, I cannot help but feel I am missing something, so I will ask: what did you mean by that question?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 02:09:30 am by Azthor »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86927 on: September 02, 2012, 02:35:45 am »

Battleground. Hulu is producing some really, really good shows.

On that topic, we need a live action TV thread.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #86928 on: September 02, 2012, 03:51:57 am »

It's 1:51 in the morning and my mother and a friend of hers are somewhat drunk and playing quiz board games and I just read a really generic creepypasta and I'm on one of those natural highs from staying up too long

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86929 on: September 02, 2012, 04:36:06 am »

http://macromeme.com/dog/dwarf-fortress-dad.html

Okay, which of you put this here?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #86930 on: September 02, 2012, 04:40:19 am »

Kaijyuu just reminded me that humanity has the powers of gods. I feel inspired to do a little...creation. No giggity involved. Creation as in writing. Or drawing. Stuff.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #86931 on: September 02, 2012, 05:04:58 am »

http://macromeme.com/dog/dwarf-fortress-dad.html

Okay, which of you put this here?

"CRUNDLE like you wouldn't understand."

Hahahah xD
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #86933 on: September 02, 2012, 06:24:15 am »

Today, two things made me happy in particular.

1. According to my girlfriend, despite my lack of experience I am very good with my hands. ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg
Also she makes the best noises and gives the best cuddles.

2. SHINY ZUBAT NOW GOLBAT BITCHESSSS
くコ:彡

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #86936 on: September 02, 2012, 08:35:43 am »

Are we neighbors, too?

Nay, SalmonGod and I live in southeastern Brazil, or so it seems. São Paulo and Minas Gerais, our respective states, border eachother, though that is no wonder since that is both the most developed and most populous region in the country. At any rate, I cannot help but feel I am missing something, so I will ask: what did you mean by that question?

He asked because I live in Indiana and he lives in Michigan.  I have no idea why you think I'm from Brazil. 

My kids are turning into bronies.
I can't tell if this is good or not... >.>

It's... well... it's hilarious. 

My 3 year old (Grim) has been getting into MLP lately, and doesn't even understand yet that there's a stigma.  I've caught my 7 year old (Hiro) making fun of him for it, because "It's for girls".  I responded by making fun of Hiro for being judgmental, and told him it's for anybody who likes it.  He was totally shocked and sort of meekly admitted that he actually likes it too.

So my wife went to rent a couple movies lastnight, and Grim started asking very loudly for MLP.  Hiro then starts responding very loudly "Isn't it weird that my brother wants to watch a girl's show?!  I sure don't want that!"  When my wife tells them that she can't find any MLP, Hiro gets really disappointed and says "Oh... but I wanted to see that..."  So when they got home, my wife set them up with MLP on youtube and Grim and Hiro watched it together for like 3 hours.

Edit:  Also... I'm really getting into Sil lately.  It's my new favorite roguelike.  I want more roguelikes to be designed like this.

And I'm leaving soon to spend the weekend in Ft Wayne, meeting and collaborating with this game studio for the very first time, where I will hopefully be fully employed in the near future.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:54:31 am by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86937 on: September 02, 2012, 09:42:36 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #86939 on: September 02, 2012, 10:20:32 am »

And that's just in my apartment. The Game Dev Lab is ~3 times faster.
Feels great to be back at RIT. :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:24:05 am by alway »
Pages: 1 ... 5794 5795 [5796] 5797 5798 ... 13325