Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5765 5766 [5767] 5768 5769 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746208 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86490 on: August 27, 2012, 01:25:09 pm »

I contrast, I'm pretty humanist. People are awesome!

In fact, we're a little OP. God, please nerf humans, they're gamebreakers and all the new players are forced to choose them just to get a good start. When was the last time anyone saw a Thylacine?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86491 on: August 27, 2012, 01:28:31 pm »

When was the last time anyone saw a Thylacine?

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #86492 on: August 27, 2012, 01:38:03 pm »

Precisely.

We need to be nerfed or there needs to be an expansion pack. But God's been AFK since at least 600 A.D, probably longer.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86493 on: August 27, 2012, 01:39:09 pm »

Then we make own expansion pack. WE SHALL BE AS GODS!

*Ahem* I have no idea where that came from.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #86494 on: August 27, 2012, 02:45:41 pm »

Wait. Lemme ask you a question here. Would you consider me 'batshit crazy' for admitting that I'd much rather have my consciousness in a Von Neumann probe type deal instead of an even remotely humanoid body?
Hell no, I'm going to plug in as soon as I can, but there's some actual crazy people out there.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #86495 on: August 27, 2012, 03:17:22 pm »

Moved into new flat. Yaaaaay.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86496 on: August 27, 2012, 03:39:07 pm »

Writing from the school library. First 4-hour day of Anthropology courses down; a little bit of human evolution, archaeology, and exercises in building cultural objectivity. I think I might have found a field holistic and broad-reaching enough that I could be happy focusing on it. It's incredibly Me; though the subject matter is more or less new to me, it fits my brain like a mitten. A mitten of knowledge.

I could work in studies of mammal intelligence, behavior, and culture, study and document small or disappearing human societies... all sorts of things. Studying world and historical cultures is fantastic inspiration for writing Fiction too! Though just being back in school feels great, this revelation makes me very happy.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 03:44:46 pm by Solifuge »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86497 on: August 27, 2012, 03:40:33 pm »

An upside down kitten mitten of knowlege?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86498 on: August 27, 2012, 03:53:53 pm »

Wait. Lemme ask you a question here. Would you consider me 'batshit crazy' for admitting that I'd much rather have my consciousness in a Von Neumann probe type deal instead of an even remotely humanoid body?
Hell no, I'm going to plug in as soon as I can, but there's some actual crazy people out there.
Screw that, I'd rather be a steroid pumped jedi. Minus the celebacy, vow of poverty, and other such silly things that come with it. So basically just cool mind powers.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86499 on: August 27, 2012, 03:54:27 pm »

It's incredibly Me; though the subject matter is more or less new to me, it fits my brain like a mitten.

To the OOC quotes thread!

Also, are mittens intended to fit your brain? o.O
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #86500 on: August 27, 2012, 04:01:33 pm »

Oven baked red paprikas, god damn this is the best way to prepare the best vegetable ever. It's so damnably juicy and has that very slight sweetnes to it, then you stumble upon a bit of garlic and it just gets that much better.

Really, best food ever, just eating one makes me very smiley and happy and stuff, but at the same time sad, because it was the last one, until tommorrow that is, when I attempt to make my own!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86501 on: August 27, 2012, 04:09:49 pm »

Have you considered wrapping it in bacon? What about maple syrup?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86502 on: August 27, 2012, 04:13:17 pm »

On the topic of food, my mom's boss sent home food with her. My mom works in an Italian restaurant. A really good Italian restaurant. You can do the math.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86503 on: August 27, 2012, 04:21:44 pm »

Let's face it: We need to improve genetic engineering, so we can bring back animals that have gone extinct. Or at least decent approximations. Also, I want miniaturized versions of big animals. Because.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #86504 on: August 27, 2012, 04:25:35 pm »

Let's face it: We need to improve genetic engineering, so we can bring back animals that have gone extinct. Or at least decent approximations. Also, I want miniaturized versions of big animals. Because.

Opulence. I has it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 5765 5766 [5767] 5768 5769 ... 13325