Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5762 5763 [5764] 5765 5766 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15751851 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86445 on: August 26, 2012, 04:50:58 pm »

Made friends with a praying mantis today.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'd seen pictures of the bark colored ones before, but this is the first time I've encountered one in person.  I've only seen green ones before this.

I fed it a mealworm... and then it leapt to me and didn't want to leave me for several minutes.
People, this isn't really SalmonGod. It's the mantis, and it is silently lolololing at us.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86446 on: August 26, 2012, 04:55:43 pm »

I fed it a mealworm... and then it leapt to me and didn't want to leave me for several minutes.
Sad mantis is sad :(

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #86447 on: August 26, 2012, 05:00:52 pm »

Oh, wow, it is eating a mealworm! :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #86448 on: August 26, 2012, 06:14:16 pm »

Ordered a didgeridoo yesterday should arrive early this week. Will post pictures when it arrives.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86449 on: August 26, 2012, 08:00:53 pm »

http://internet.thoughtdump.net/DancingColin.swf

WELCOME.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.

PLEASE HAVE A SEAT.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #86450 on: August 26, 2012, 08:43:09 pm »

WELCOME.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.

PLEASE HAVE A SEAT.
If this animation isn't playing on at least one computer 24/7 the lifeforce within Colin Mochrie will extinguish leaving him funny no more.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86451 on: August 26, 2012, 08:49:46 pm »

I watched that for a good 10 minutes just now. O.O

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86452 on: August 26, 2012, 08:52:47 pm »

WELCOME.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.

PLEASE HAVE A SEAT.
Ah, good ol' Captain Hair :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86453 on: August 26, 2012, 08:55:00 pm »

aaaand I just put it on his twitter account. Hehehehe! (I love annoying famous people!)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86454 on: August 26, 2012, 09:29:17 pm »

WELCOME.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.

PLEASE HAVE A SEAT.

This is literally so awesome that I may never need drugs again if I can get this on an MP3 player.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #86456 on: August 26, 2012, 10:26:57 pm »

WELCOME.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.

PLEASE HAVE A SEAT.

Ah, Internet. The things you do make me smile.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #86457 on: August 26, 2012, 11:15:44 pm »

Made friends with a praying mantis today.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'd seen pictures of the bark colored ones before, but this is the first time I've encountered one in person.  I've only seen green ones before this.

Why don't you let him make friends with the lizard in your pants?

That was you right?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86458 on: August 26, 2012, 11:16:13 pm »

lolololololo

Kamin isn't here, so I did it for him.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #86459 on: August 26, 2012, 11:19:08 pm »

I just got done watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Although it's a bit weak in the beginning when everything is pretty much identical to the original anime (mostly because of the way certain plot points and secrets are revealed, the pace of FMA feels more satisfying than early FMA:B). After seeing everything that was done in the first series done a bit shorter and a bit worse (though not actually bad, for the most part) the series starts doing it's own thing (which I hear is actually more like the original manga's thing), and it gets better, then awesome, then freaking epic.

Although the first anime had better pacing and a pretty good story, I think I might like Brotherhood a bit better, because it has great characters not seen in the previous anime (or not fleshed out as much, in some cases) and a great story. I'd still personally recommend watching Fullmetal Alchemist before watching Brotherhood,though, since the beginning of the later ruins great twist revelations of the former.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 5762 5763 [5764] 5765 5766 ... 13325