Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5754 5755 [5756] 5757 5758 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760761 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86325 on: August 25, 2012, 12:47:32 am »

I'm revising an old campaign setting for some upcoming D&D games, as a sort of side project since I'm still truenamed out. God, I think this may be the best sentence on my hard drive: "The Soviet Union utilizes undead, with many of the secrets necessary to raise them in large numbers discovered and applied by Rasputin the Archlich of the Proletariat, who used his connections with the royalty to ensure the success of the Revolution with the aid of Lenin the Worldthought Savant, General Trotsky the Unreaped, and First Juggernaut Stalin."

EDIT: Superb use of endless water.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86326 on: August 25, 2012, 12:52:22 am »

Must... resist urge... to play tabletop RPGs. That is probably the best combination of words/worlds I have ever seen. If it were me I would have made Switzerland the evil, dead raising superpower, harvesting the newly discovered cosmic powers straight from CERN. Not because it is in any way superior to your idea, but simply for the fact that no one ever suspects Switzerland. No one.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86327 on: August 25, 2012, 12:54:40 am »

Luxembourg.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86328 on: August 25, 2012, 02:51:45 am »

D'aww, just spent somewhere around 5-10 minutes watching my adorable, blind old bull terrier trying to chase after another (larger) dog at the park. :) I remember how male dogs were always terrified of her when she could see*, but I guess she's not quite as intimidating now. Or maybe the other dog was just made of sterner stuff?

Either way, he was sort of darting towards her and then running off, trying to get her to chase him and looking rather puzzled as to why she wasn't. Well, she was trying to. :P Watching her jumping around, turning in all directions and trying to catch him via sound & smell was hilarious.

*Except for staffies. They seem to be just too laid-back to be scared.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86329 on: August 25, 2012, 02:54:05 am »

So when I saw 2nd Super Robot Wars Original Generation was gonna be for PS3 I went 'meh they're going to go 3d models and its going to look funky' but then it got to the actual battle scenes and I got pleasantly surprised. Generally with 3d models I don't really care about graphics since it always looks a bit odd to me but the animation style they used for this I loved.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #86330 on: August 25, 2012, 02:59:33 am »

So when I saw 2nd Super Robot Wars Original Generation was gonna be for PS3 I went 'meh they're going to go 3d models and its going to look funky' but then it got to the actual battle scenes and I got pleasantly surprised. Generally with 3d models I don't really care about graphics since it always looks a bit odd to me but the animation style they used for this I loved.
Yessss I love SRW battle animations.  Battle Moon Wars did its best imitating the style too.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86331 on: August 25, 2012, 07:21:17 am »

My favorite sentence is "Chaplin and his army of communist nazis".
A cookie for who knows where that quote is from.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #86332 on: August 25, 2012, 07:31:39 am »

My favorite sentence is "Chaplin and his army of communist nazis".
A cookie for who knows where that quote is from.

Something describing "The Great Dictator", am I right?
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86333 on: August 25, 2012, 08:24:20 am »

Idiocracy.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86334 on: August 25, 2012, 08:25:09 am »

Idiocracy.
A winner is you.

Also, playing MvM in tf2 with a bunch of friends is a unique expirience.
Especially when somebody starts babbling about eating a sandwich.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86335 on: August 25, 2012, 10:25:42 am »

Got an idea for an RTD. One that I'll probably actually be able to run without losing interest.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86336 on: August 25, 2012, 11:04:03 am »

I just realized that, if you look at the biblical life of Jesus backwards, it's about a benevolent and omniscient aspect of god, which descends from heaven, scares a bunch of would-be prophets out of forming a new religion, and is then sentenced to death by crucifixion. He runs off to hide in a cave, but the entrance is sealed on him. The crowd finally discovers him 3 days later, whereupon he's already dead. Disappointed, the crowd carries his body off to be hung from a cross anyway. Through some miracle, he awakens and descends from the cross, alive, human, and pissed. He then proceeds to storm across the region, stealing fish and bread from the hungry, magically ruining wine, cursing the healthy with horrible afflictions, and convincing the wise to lead lives of vice and decadence.

When at last his wrath is spent, he resolves to accept this new mortal life, and settles down to become a carpenter.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 11:25:30 am by Solifuge »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86337 on: August 25, 2012, 11:06:16 am »

This needs to be made a movie.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #86338 on: August 25, 2012, 11:14:56 am »

And this is why I love you Soli.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #86339 on: August 25, 2012, 11:21:37 am »

Might not want to end the movie with him crawling up into a girl's vagina, though. That would be a little too creepy.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 5754 5755 [5756] 5757 5758 ... 13325