Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5748 5749 [5750] 5751 5752 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802815 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86235 on: August 23, 2012, 02:57:46 pm »

I find it much easier to communicate and get to know people online, I've met with and kept in meatspace contact with several of them as a result.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86237 on: August 23, 2012, 02:59:00 pm »

you can make friends over the internet?
You can't?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86238 on: August 23, 2012, 03:05:22 pm »

EDIT:
you can make friends over the internet?
You can't?
I should have put 'that' in front of it. it was a response to darvi's rhetorical question.
Aha, gotcha.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86239 on: August 23, 2012, 03:07:36 pm »

I have the same workaholic lab partner in both my hardest college labs. This makes them bearable.

Also, his "did you do that homework due two weeks from now" always makes me feel like a lazy bum. Positive peer pressure is an incredibly powerful motivator!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86240 on: August 23, 2012, 03:09:25 pm »

So I asked her, and apparently the results are inconclusive. Not big enough a subject pool, which mostly consisted of normal people.

That's right. She didn't find any crazy people on a WoW server. I guess somebody's going to quote this in the wtf thread.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86241 on: August 23, 2012, 03:10:47 pm »

It is pretty incredible.

Maybe if she got into something like UWO, or Runescape, or LOTRO, or Imagine, it'd be different?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86242 on: August 23, 2012, 03:13:16 pm »

did she level up from it, though?
She has all the levels. AAAALLLL of them. And the economy.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86243 on: August 23, 2012, 03:14:14 pm »

Also, his "did you do that homework due two weeks from now" always makes me feel like a lazy bum. Positive peer pressure is an incredibly powerful motivator!
You have no idea how angry that would make me to get asked a question like that.

That ain't positive peer pressure. That's fightin' words.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #86244 on: August 23, 2012, 03:15:17 pm »

Played an economics game in english. Ironically it ended with the upper class declaring what was basically a switch to communism.
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86245 on: August 23, 2012, 03:16:20 pm »

You have no idea how angry that would make me to get asked a question like that.

That ain't positive peer pressure. That's fightin' words.

Maybe positive peer pressure is being a bit gentle. The correct term is "COMPETITION".

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #86246 on: August 23, 2012, 03:30:57 pm »

New Doctor Who's starting Sept 1st!
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86247 on: August 23, 2012, 03:39:51 pm »

Who? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86248 on: August 23, 2012, 03:47:02 pm »

New Doctor Who's starting Sept 1st!

I saw that. I'm happy, except I don't know if I'll be able to watch it when it airs.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86249 on: August 23, 2012, 03:49:25 pm »

Guess I'll phone my dad then...
Pages: 1 ... 5748 5749 [5750] 5751 5752 ... 13325