Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5743 5744 [5745] 5746 5747 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800163 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86160 on: August 22, 2012, 04:30:22 pm »

Dafuq did I just click?

reminds me of the old geocities.com
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86161 on: August 22, 2012, 04:33:16 pm »

Every website is now 100000% better.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86162 on: August 22, 2012, 04:36:42 pm »

http://cat.www.bay12forums.com.meowbify.com/smf/index.php?topic=42204.84855

here you go

http://meowbify.com/

here if you want somewhere other than bay12
So much adorable in one place. It's like watching a dozen cute cat videos at once.

It had to be done.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:40:08 pm by Lagslayer »

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #86163 on: August 22, 2012, 04:52:08 pm »

http://cat.www.bay12forums.com.meowbify.com/smf/index.php?topic=42204.84855

here you go

http://meowbify.com/

here if you want somewhere other than bay12
So much adorable in one place. It's like watching a dozen cute cat videos at once.

It had to be done.
That is amazing.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #86164 on: August 22, 2012, 04:54:43 pm »

Woman tries DIY painting restoration.

Original on the left; deteriorated state in the middle; after woman's "restoration" attempt on the right.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The BBC Europe correspondent described the painting's current state as resembling "a crayon sketch of a very hairy monkey in an ill-fitting tunic."
Lol.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86165 on: August 22, 2012, 04:59:01 pm »

It does kinda look like a monkey. JESUS MONKEY.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86166 on: August 22, 2012, 04:59:06 pm »

That's horrible! Why happy thread? D:
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86167 on: August 22, 2012, 05:00:20 pm »

Because it's funny?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86168 on: August 22, 2012, 05:02:38 pm »

Schadenfreude is the best type of humor.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86169 on: August 22, 2012, 05:07:45 pm »

Inhuman monsters, you people are!

Or maybe human monsters. Either way, evil!
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86170 on: August 22, 2012, 05:11:44 pm »

Meh. We've got plenty of other Jesus pictures, both old, not old, on the internet, photoshopped, not on the internet, or otherwise existing. Losing one to a bad restoration DIY project isn't going to hurt the world anymore than religiously shouting poeple hurts sidewalks.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86171 on: August 22, 2012, 05:12:43 pm »

The person who runs the Monster Manual Made From Pants blog kludged together a setting that takes bits from Planescape, Dark Sun and Spelljammer, and is run using a homebrew system of hers. Somebody made a more readable version of the character creation rules, and I have to say it looks pretty cool, in that 'absolutely batshit insane' way that things she makes tend to be, but even more so.

Here's the setting.

Here's The homebrew system.

And Here's the character creation bit assembled into a coherent document.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86172 on: August 22, 2012, 05:27:18 pm »

Meh. We've got plenty of other Jesus pictures, both old, not old, on the internet, photoshopped, not on the internet, or otherwise existing. Losing one to a bad restoration DIY project isn't going to hurt the world anymore than religiously shouting poeple hurts sidewalks.
Art's value isn't measured by scarcity. The subject matter is subjective and how that relates to its value is subjective, but a neat painting is a neat painting to me :P

As a side note, I'm being mostly facetious by calling ya'll evil :P

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86173 on: August 22, 2012, 05:55:02 pm »

Art's value isn't measured by scarcity.

This is the opposite of the truth.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86174 on: August 22, 2012, 05:55:25 pm »

In different news, this made me happy today, not because of what its talking about, or against, but how completely it tears apart the idea the argument in the title is 'the good option'.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5743 5744 [5745] 5746 5747 ... 13325