Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5738 5739 [5740] 5741 5742 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801860 times)

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86085 on: August 21, 2012, 02:24:01 pm »

Cracking open a bottle of Granny Smith Hard Apple Cider after done mowing a huge lawn. :D

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86086 on: August 21, 2012, 02:25:31 pm »

Zap Apple Cider? ;)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86087 on: August 21, 2012, 02:46:51 pm »

Doing a bit of storage moving about, noticed old game boy pocket. Thing's from '96 at the latest, etc., etc. Had been sitting outside for a couple weeks, in dusty room for years before that, etc., etc.

Popped some batteries in. Turned it on. On went marble madness. Thing's well over a decade old and poorly taken care of, but hell if it cares. Amazing how well built some things are, really. I guess planned obsolescence wasn't part of nintendo's business procedures back then~
Nintendo doesn't make fragile things, they know kids are going to drop their stuff, frequently. Except in the occasional case of the DS's hinge.
Nintendo's early testing included throwing Game Boys from a three story building.

Speaking of old gameboys, I have a GBC around here that works perfectly. The only thing wrong is that the sound is shot.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:50:08 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86088 on: August 21, 2012, 02:58:15 pm »

I still have my 8-bit NES up in the attic, circa 1987. I'd bet good money that if I hooked it up to the TV, it'd work.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86089 on: August 21, 2012, 04:33:58 pm »

I have a SNES sitting 3 feet from me (circa 1994). It works like a charm. Also I have a GBA, and I gave my friend my GBC so he can play Link's Awakening in all the uncomfortable-hand-position glory.

In other news, I just went and got Taco Bell for lunch. I'll pay for it later in gastrointestinal uprising, but it was delicious.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #86090 on: August 21, 2012, 04:57:46 pm »

The Dom 3 game going on at the moment makes me rather happy. I've got *NO* (important edit) hopes of winning, but the huge scale things have gotten to is just cool to note. :D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 05:21:47 pm by Korbac »

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #86091 on: August 21, 2012, 05:13:09 pm »

I've managed to see a bit of Iron Sky on television.

The entire film is like one big Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 cutscene, only with today's CGI and about Nazis in space. And it's glorious.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86092 on: August 21, 2012, 05:19:28 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So go hug a kitten, pet a puppy, give someone flowers, tell a joke, be happy. Because you will never, ever be alone.

I love this guy! whoever he or she is, I LOVE HIM/HER!

I don't. I don't like kittens.
:|

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86093 on: August 21, 2012, 05:22:25 pm »

Shame upon ye! How can you not like kittens? They're adorable and cute and ohmygod we're getting a new kitten at my place soon and he's so freaking adorable and and and and...

Sorry, got a little carried away.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86094 on: August 21, 2012, 05:23:46 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So go hug a kitten, pet a puppy, give someone flowers, tell a joke, be happy. Because you will never, ever be alone.

I love this guy! whoever he or she is, I LOVE HIM/HER!

I don't. I don't like kittens.
:|
You are dead to me now >:I
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86095 on: August 21, 2012, 05:26:06 pm »

I don't like kittens.
You've never tried one.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86097 on: August 21, 2012, 05:28:49 pm »

I don't like kittens.
You've never tried one.
As we speak there is a cat that keeps getting into my house. No one knows how, IT JUST KEEPS GETTING IN MAH HAUSE.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #86098 on: August 21, 2012, 05:30:18 pm »

Did you set all your doors to shut tightly?  :P
It's FEF, not FEOF

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86099 on: August 21, 2012, 05:34:23 pm »

as long as you aren't one of the people (like I had in my class) that say stuff like 'all cats are fucking scraggly little bastards that deserve to be left in ditches to die!' (as aforementioned person said), you're alright in my eyes.
Woah messed up. Did he all right in the brain?
Pages: 1 ... 5738 5739 [5740] 5741 5742 ... 13325