Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5736 5737 [5738] 5739 5740 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802816 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86055 on: August 20, 2012, 11:53:23 pm »

What is this... I don't even...
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86056 on: August 21, 2012, 12:00:46 am »

What is this... I don't even...

Yes you do! Feel it deep within your soul, vibrating against the cage of your sanity!

Carlito Carlito CARLITO!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86057 on: August 21, 2012, 12:13:28 am »

Once again crazy happens in starcraft on LagTV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jHSxETDE8o

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #86058 on: August 21, 2012, 12:18:07 am »

So I got talked into watching Evangelion recently, and I couldn't help but feel Gendo looked familiar. I think I finally put my finger on it.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #86060 on: August 21, 2012, 12:29:02 am »

So I got talked into watching Evangelion recently, and I couldn't help but feel Gendo looked familiar. I think I finally put my finger on it.
Yeah, sfdebris recent did an opinionated look at one of those. The entire time, he referred to him as 'evil Abe Lincoln.'

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #86061 on: August 21, 2012, 12:31:54 am »

I'm never going to be able to unsee that resemblance.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86062 on: August 21, 2012, 12:36:32 am »

I'm never going to be able to unsee that resemblance.
I can. I'll even help!
Spoiler: Possible spoilers ahoy (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #86064 on: August 21, 2012, 12:37:34 am »

Well yeah, that's where the evil part comes in.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #86065 on: August 21, 2012, 07:29:59 am »

They fixed it. They finally fixed it. Steam's offline mode should work properly now, even if you didn't shut down properly.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86066 on: August 21, 2012, 07:33:42 am »

They fixed it. They finally fixed it. Steam's offline mode should work properly now, even if you didn't shut down properly.
I don't believe you, that's too good to be true.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #86067 on: August 21, 2012, 07:37:29 am »

I don't believe you, that's too good to be true.
It just popped up on my steam updater.

Quote from: Steam updater
- Fixed broken offline mode if Steam process didn't shutdown correctly

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86068 on: August 21, 2012, 08:58:58 am »

Interviewed for a job this morning. An actual honest-to-God IT job. Where I'm not tethered to a phone. And I'd actually have to fire more than three or four neurons a day! And I'd get to travel!

Trying not to get my hopes up, so that I won't be glum when I don't get it.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86069 on: August 21, 2012, 09:02:00 am »

Wow, that sounds awesome! I wish you luck.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 5736 5737 [5738] 5739 5740 ... 13325