Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5730 5731 [5732] 5733 5734 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15806450 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85965 on: August 20, 2012, 02:46:43 am »

Happy birthday to her! :) Four was my favourite age.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85966 on: August 20, 2012, 03:27:57 am »

I just found out that some guy made a cruise missile with a 22 pound payload and a 100 mile range for under $5000. That is one badass DIY project.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85967 on: August 20, 2012, 05:44:09 am »

I'm guessing CIA, he was based in New Zealand.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85968 on: August 20, 2012, 06:18:51 am »

Finally managed to get 300x23 statisticians for my equips in Disgaea 3: AoD (Vita ver.; it also explains my lack of posts here, as I was grinding the past week or so for innocents), and I can see pleasant results (lvl 1 - 2070+ in one kill) from my hard labor.

Must unlock Land of Carnage and get uber equips...
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85969 on: August 20, 2012, 06:20:05 am »

Ugh. I always cheated to get all the stat boosting residents in disgaea 1 and 2. Like hell I'm grinding for 100 hours just so I can outfit my favorite 10 characters with them.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #85970 on: August 20, 2012, 06:24:33 am »

Nobody likes grinding.
Thats probably one of the plusses of GW2, tough i havent played it and thus dont know it, the level curve is flat.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85971 on: August 20, 2012, 06:29:11 am »

Dude, how'd you get the patience for that?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85972 on: August 20, 2012, 07:35:48 am »

The Puppy Paw Stick and tons of savescumming helped a lot. I've reached the 100th floor of my legendary Testament, and reverse-pirated it for some essential innocents, like Statisticians, then went to class world (the class world prinny stays on a fixed location in this ver.) to enhance both my aptitudes and get duplicates.

Otherwise, it would've taken years to finish, and I would've stopped grinding entirely.

Honestly, I'm about to get sick of duping, so I guess I'll enter the Item World for more Illegal Tickets, I guess. Still deciding whether to start the second cycle or not, for the majin.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85973 on: August 20, 2012, 07:55:16 am »

Eh, iirc Majins keep getting weaker with every game. Don't they have an evility that cuts exp gain?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85974 on: August 20, 2012, 08:00:37 am »

You only raise majins for their Violence Evility, then pass it to everyone. But that seems like a lot of work, as I have to start a new game again...

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #85975 on: August 20, 2012, 09:46:04 am »

I finally sat down and decided to start learning how to use Blender again. I forgot how fun playing with this thing is.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #85976 on: August 20, 2012, 09:48:09 am »

Squee!

Got my question featured on TotalBiscuit's Mailbox section~
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85977 on: August 20, 2012, 09:54:42 am »

Squee!

Got my question featured on TotalBiscuit's Mailbox section~
Which one was it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #85978 on: August 20, 2012, 10:00:37 am »

Which one was it?

Second one, about the gap between what a game can be advertised as being and what the game is.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85979 on: August 20, 2012, 10:17:51 am »

I'm happy because I haven't seen SE in a while. And he popped up again. Yay.
Pages: 1 ... 5730 5731 [5732] 5733 5734 ... 13325