Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5716 5717 [5718] 5719 5720 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808747 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85755 on: August 17, 2012, 12:35:10 pm »

Speaking from personal experience, cutting down on/out soda makes one feel much better and helps save a load on dentist's bills. Congrats.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85756 on: August 17, 2012, 01:00:54 pm »

I'm back home after 10 days of awesome vacation in the best hotel of the highest village of the longest side-valley of the Innssomething valley in Austria.

1. I fucking love hiking. Its probably the only sport i'm better at then everybody else in my class (mayby except for one person).
2. The hotel is fucking awesome too. I had some of the most deliciousest meat in ever. Seriously, the meat of the cows and sheep there is delicious. And they have great cooks.
3. Some friends of ours come in the same hotel, so we go to the bar at the evening to drink something and make jokes. (Friend: *australian accent* "Hey mate, have you seen my didgeridoo?")

Oh, and since i'm back home i'm reunited with my cat. I love that little bastard.

EDIT:
Oh, and some crazy-ass photographer made a book about rainpipes in belgium.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:04:15 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #85757 on: August 17, 2012, 01:06:26 pm »

Nothing against our beautifull rainpipes.

Edit: actually, they look quit nice. Also completely impractical.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85758 on: August 17, 2012, 01:08:57 pm »

2. The hotel is fucking awesome too. I had some of the most deliciousest meat in ever. Seriously, the meat of the cows and sheep there is delicious. And they have great cooks.
I initially misread the word "cooks". Hilarity ensued.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85759 on: August 17, 2012, 01:09:04 pm »

To be fair those are some pretty crazy rainpipes.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #85762 on: August 17, 2012, 01:24:39 pm »

It mostly does, it just has some extra... what do you call them?  Advancement cards?  The ones you normally pay like 1 ore, 1 sheep, 1 wheat to get.  The extra cards have some new things, but that's about it.  BUT STILL.  I'd probably buy just about anything if it had Star Trek stamped on it :X

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ :o

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85763 on: August 17, 2012, 01:33:04 pm »

Finally got the loan documentation that I need to resolve this stupid situation I'm in. $500 bucks that I'll be paying back in less than 2 weeks, but you do what you gotta do. I noted with amusement that while the security agreement cancels the loan repayment in case of death or dismemberment, it includes a specific exemption from that release if it "is caused by or results from an atomic explosion or any other release of nuclear energy (except when used solely for medical treatment)."

Cue troll: "The Sun is the ultimate provider of the energy that sustains human life, and as a consequence every event that befalls a human is a result of a release of nuclear energy."
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #85764 on: August 17, 2012, 01:46:54 pm »

That's how they get ya.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85765 on: August 17, 2012, 02:00:01 pm »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ :o
*glasses shatter*

AAAAAAGH! I'M BLIND!!!!!!

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85766 on: August 17, 2012, 02:09:46 pm »

So I walked into a convenience store after school today to get my bi-weekly 60 cent bag of candy. Delicious. However, first the first time in my life, I thought: "Hey, wait a minute, I'm an adult now and I have an income. I'm allowed to make bad decisions now!" So I put down an extra dollar and asked for one of their one dollar scratch-offs. I've never gambled before now, so I expected to win absolutely nothing. To my surprise, I won two whole dollars!

Some other person might be disappointed they didn't win more. I was just happy that the candy was now essentially free.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85767 on: August 17, 2012, 02:19:15 pm »

Bad decision making needs to be a superpower.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85768 on: August 17, 2012, 02:28:06 pm »

Finally got around to redeeming the savings bonds people bought me when I was two. Feels good to have some spending money, even if I did miss the steam summer sale.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85769 on: August 17, 2012, 03:17:31 pm »

Spoiler: Huzzah for parody (click to show/hide)
That made me laugh today.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5716 5717 [5718] 5719 5720 ... 13326