Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5715 5716 [5717] 5718 5719 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808828 times)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85740 on: August 17, 2012, 09:31:16 am »

MY old high school put on the last night of this year's production last night, and it was fucking fabulous.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85741 on: August 17, 2012, 09:42:07 am »

My Peavey 6505+ 112 combo finally got home! Its heavy, but i managed to get it upstairs. It sounds great and brutal.
Here are pics(Warning giant pics):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oooh, shiny!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85742 on: August 17, 2012, 10:34:29 am »

Well, well, well, look'it that.

I has the lie in my profile.

Anyone want to guess how old I am on this annual celebration of my genesis?
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #85743 on: August 17, 2012, 10:37:25 am »

Between 16 to 22 :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85744 on: August 17, 2012, 10:40:06 am »

This game.

It is awesome.
Is there some unwritten rule that game developers should ignore GNU/Linux? or have they a technical limitation?
Update to this: There is now Linux support.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85745 on: August 17, 2012, 10:47:19 am »

After a week and of half sitting on my ass doing nothing, I got shunted over to the campus bookstore. Finally, something to do.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85746 on: August 17, 2012, 11:05:20 am »

Well, well, well, look'it that.

I has the lie in my profile.

Anyone want to guess how old I am on this annual celebration of my genesis?
Precisely one year older than you were at this second of last year.
*Hugs*

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #85747 on: August 17, 2012, 11:14:12 am »

25?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85748 on: August 17, 2012, 11:31:47 am »

Exactly one year ago, I registered for the Bay 12 forums. Incidentally, this is also my 5000th post. Bay 12, thank you for the good times. You all are true friends.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #85749 on: August 17, 2012, 12:18:28 pm »

Upon learning not a damn one of us is eligible for unemployment benefits as independent contractors when the place shuts down essentially (which I knew beforehand):

Co worker: "How can you be eating a sandwich at a time like this?"

Me: "Why aren't you eating a sandwich at a time like this? Also Jimmy John's: so delivery so fast it'll get there before your dreams are crushed. "
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85750 on: August 17, 2012, 12:21:43 pm »

This game.

It is awesome.
Is there some unwritten rule that game developers should ignore GNU/Linux? or have they a technical limitation?
Update to this: There is now Linux support.
Most excellent!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85751 on: August 17, 2012, 12:22:59 pm »

Upon learning not a damn one of us is eligible for unemployment benefits as independent contractors when the place shuts down essentially (which I knew beforehand):

Me: "Why aren't you eating a sandwich at a time like this? Also Jimmy John's: so delivery so fast it'll get there before your dreams are crushed. "

... This was funny, but in that car wreck way, where you're laughing because you're super nervous, not because anything is actually humorous.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #85752 on: August 17, 2012, 12:28:52 pm »

... This was funny, but in that car wreck way, where you're laughing because you're super nervous, not because anything is actually humorous.

[shrugs] I maintain it was as good a response as any really.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85753 on: August 17, 2012, 12:29:55 pm »

[shrugs] I maintain it was as good a response as any really.

Indeed. Panic, rage, or anything else really doesn't do much good. Might as well eat something.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #85754 on: August 17, 2012, 12:31:28 pm »

I recently decided to make a health choice and stop drinking 10-20 cans of soda a day. It's been three days, and I've only had one can of soda for all of those days! Yay!
Pages: 1 ... 5715 5716 [5717] 5718 5719 ... 13326