Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5710 5711 [5712] 5713 5714 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15810735 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85665 on: August 15, 2012, 06:14:01 pm »

This game.

It is awesome.
Is there some unwritten rule that game developers should ignore GNU/Linux? or have they a technical limitation?
Its more of a 'If you don't mention Linux, there is a good chance it won't be brought up' in most cases.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85666 on: August 15, 2012, 06:29:01 pm »

Saw a guy that looked suspiciously like Elvis today.

Ooh, I had an Elvis impersonator walk into a restaurant I was in one time. I asked him if he could play for me and he was surprisingly good! Faux celebrities are fun.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85667 on: August 15, 2012, 06:57:57 pm »

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/tesla_museum

Come on people, show some Tesla love, spread the word, let's get that museum built!!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85668 on: August 15, 2012, 06:59:58 pm »

Come on people, show some Tesla love, spread the word, let's get that museum built!!

I wonder how many of the exhibits will be printouts of articles from Cracked and Badass of the Week.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85669 on: August 15, 2012, 07:11:08 pm »

All of them. Except for the ones from the Oatmeal.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85670 on: August 15, 2012, 07:17:22 pm »

LEGOs, they are awesome!

Can't belive the company is 80 years old (the bricks themselves are some 20 or so years younger), still, the best toy in existance, because nothing beats a bucket full of Legos (except more buckets full of Legos).
AS - IG

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #85671 on: August 15, 2012, 07:21:25 pm »

Nothing yet. One day, possibly soon, we will have fully immersive virtual reality legos, with an infinite number and variation of blocks and a building arena theoretically unending.

On that day, our species will have achieved apotheosis.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #85672 on: August 15, 2012, 07:23:46 pm »

I don't think we'll ever know for sure how or even if legos can get more awesome in the future, it's the lego singularity.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #85673 on: August 15, 2012, 07:25:48 pm »

I wonder how many of the exhibits will be printouts of articles from Cracked and Badass of the Week.
I love this comment.
Quote from: chancichles
Quote from: Calool
i can see this raising way too much money....if that's the case build a replica of the tower
Replica? Let's build a working one.

I wonder if we can do Tesla some justice and actually try to build some of his inventions? He was a bit 'out there' with many of his ideas, but he was onto something. Plus, last thing I would want to see is another retail store. Especially built on top of history.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85674 on: August 15, 2012, 07:37:08 pm »

That isn'r really feasible IIRC.

One of the proffessors on my university is a rather big Tesla fan (it's what got him into the stuff I think) and he along with some collegues decided to test out some of Teslas theories, just for fun.

And this is just roughly from memory but in order for his idea to work (using ground and air waves to transmit energy) you'd need an emitter some 2000 kilometers long.
AS - IG

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #85675 on: August 15, 2012, 07:47:34 pm »

You may or may not have heard the song Gangnam Style. It's korean, and apparently rather popular over there.

Some people decided it sounded rather like Gundam Style.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85676 on: August 15, 2012, 08:17:01 pm »

LEGOs, they are awesome!

This is child-friendly and palatable to the point of naus DAMN THIS INDUSTRY ea, and I stand by it.

I love when the grandson finally comes in at the end.  "I seek to take the Lego idea even further."  Translation: take every fucking tie-in and merchandising license under the sun.

...I am never ever going to stop buying these things.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85677 on: August 15, 2012, 08:25:20 pm »

Once I made a printer out of Lego.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #85678 on: August 15, 2012, 08:34:06 pm »

How nice would it be for one of those mega-corps to support Tesla's museum xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85679 on: August 15, 2012, 08:36:48 pm »

Once I made a printer out of Lego.
I made a machine that built a car.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 5710 5711 [5712] 5713 5714 ... 13326