Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5701 5702 [5703] 5704 5705 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15812910 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85530 on: August 13, 2012, 10:55:28 am »

Congratulations! Now you're a corporate lawyer. I believe there's an entirely seperate circle of Hell for that, with mini-fridges and a private bar and everything!  ;D j/k

OTOH, now you're free to go umm...womano-a-womano with rival lawyer, Dragon Ball Z-style. Commence grimacing and powering up.

"How many counter-motions did she file?"
"OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!"  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85531 on: August 13, 2012, 12:29:15 pm »

http://b3ta.com/links/The_counting_song Counting is FUN. When you're 4.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85532 on: August 13, 2012, 12:54:12 pm »

OTOH, now you're free to go umm...womano-a-womano with rival lawyer, Dragon Ball Z-style. Commence grimacing and powering up.
Protip: mano means "hands".

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #85533 on: August 13, 2012, 12:58:18 pm »

Is American Dad ever safe for work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Cui1fiIgo

"Lavate las manos"

It's good to know Spanish sometimes. What you don't know can hurt you. OR, sometimes it can keep you apparently oblivious and OK ish... while hurting someone else?
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR2nso47lm4

Sorry, I just had to throw that in there. Where else was I gonna? :P Thank you though. [hug]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:09:28 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85534 on: August 13, 2012, 01:05:28 pm »

I'm dancing. For no reason 'cept catchy music. Dancing feels good.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85535 on: August 13, 2012, 01:21:14 pm »

What you don't know can hurt you. OR, sometimes it can keep you apparently oblivious and OK ish... while hurting someone else?
What you don't know is somebody else's ideal marketing opportunity.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85536 on: August 13, 2012, 02:10:58 pm »

Latest Breaking Bad episode. Holy shit that was one hell of a ride, I don't remember the last time I've actually stood up, paused the damn thing and took a walk just to calm the excitement, and yet, they make it and it still goes sour.

Fuck me this is a good show.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #85538 on: August 13, 2012, 03:18:48 pm »

Hands of fate, to be precise.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85539 on: August 13, 2012, 03:33:37 pm »

Then what does wo- mean?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85540 on: August 13, 2012, 03:39:13 pm »

It means he's about to try and convert us to his army.
*Hugs*

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85542 on: August 13, 2012, 06:46:15 pm »

Kitties are an endless source of amusement. I love how when they fall off of something they just get right back and have that kind of 'I meant to do that' look to them.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85543 on: August 13, 2012, 06:48:40 pm »

Kitties are an endless source of amusement. I love how when they fall off of something they just get right back and have that kind of 'I meant to do that' look to them.
Cats scare me. You can never tell what they plan with that dead straight face, you just know if they didn't depend on you for food they'd crawl up to you silently in the dead of night with steel in their paws and a look that says 'I meant to do that' on their face...

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #85544 on: August 13, 2012, 06:50:49 pm »

I've had cats that didn't depend on me for food and shelter. It cat speak, nothing says "I love you" more than half a chipmunk under your pillow.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 5701 5702 [5703] 5704 5705 ... 13326