Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5698 5699 [5700] 5701 5702 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826229 times)

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85485 on: August 11, 2012, 09:43:51 pm »

METEORS!
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85486 on: August 11, 2012, 10:10:18 pm »

METEORS!
meteor shower?

Meaty ores.

o.o I must be really tired to have posted this.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85487 on: August 11, 2012, 10:13:52 pm »

METEORS!
meteor shower?

Meaty ores.

o.o I must be really tired to have posted this.
yum yum.

pepperoni?

*Gasp* I have pepperoni! Fuck yes! Thank you so much for reminding me. :D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85488 on: August 11, 2012, 10:16:43 pm »

I just want to publicly thank the MaximumZero clone that's stationed in colorado.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85489 on: August 11, 2012, 10:21:29 pm »

did you see someone facepunch a guy that was being a dick?
Or did someone sell you an HP product that works well?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85490 on: August 11, 2012, 10:23:58 pm »

Maybe, I'm not sure.

What I do know is that he convinced the hospital my brother works in to convert entirely to HP, making them throw out all the non-HP laptops that they were using.

In unrelated news, I have what was a high-end business laptop a few years ago. (NOT an HP laptop.)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85491 on: August 11, 2012, 10:48:26 pm »

Wow Fallout: New Vegas is hard. I really appreciate that in a game, especially since I don't play much anymore. I was kind of expecting it to be Oblivion level difficult since, you know, same engine, but it's actually a legitimate challenge.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85492 on: August 11, 2012, 11:01:04 pm »

Wow Fallout: New Vegas is hard. I really appreciate that in a game, especially since I don't play much anymore. I was kind of expecting it to be Oblivion level difficult since, you know, same engine, but it's actually a legitimate challenge.

Wait til you meet the Nightkin. Or meet a roving pack of Deathclaws at a low level. Or Cazadores. Goddamn Cazadores.
He's fucking with us.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #85493 on: August 11, 2012, 11:40:27 pm »

Cazadores are the only enemies that make me go full overkill on 'em. Missiles, flamers, nothings too destructive for those bastards.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #85494 on: August 11, 2012, 11:41:02 pm »

Cazadores are the only enemies that make me go full overkill on 'em. Missiles, flamers, nothings too destructive for those bastards.
Pffft, just shoot at their wings with an automatic weapon and you'll be fine.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85495 on: August 11, 2012, 11:47:15 pm »

The cafeteria at this hospital will deep fry anything. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich wrapped in a tortilla, to prevent leakage of the sauce into the oil. In retrospect, I should've had them leave out the bun. Still delicious though.
You'd think a hospital would be wary of serving these sorts of things. Unless it's like the dentist giving out candy.
Pretty sure he works there.
I do, and I'm pretty sure it is like a dentist giving out candy (is the principle there to get more patients?). I did have to specifically ask for this.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85496 on: August 11, 2012, 11:51:12 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Err, that was more rage-thread material. :P On a happier note, uhh, I've been watching the Olympics and playin' games all day. Yay!
Also I have earned a free Freezie(frozen drink slurpee-ripoff) from the Servo across the road. Also yay!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85497 on: August 11, 2012, 11:56:01 pm »

This thing.
I might not be much of a programmer, but that is awesomely silly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85498 on: August 12, 2012, 12:17:28 am »

That last one. That was beautiful.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85499 on: August 12, 2012, 02:31:48 am »

I discovered TTGL fan-music. Its actually not even terrible!
Pages: 1 ... 5698 5699 [5700] 5701 5702 ... 13326